Brawl Minus Maximum thread

Started by Kienamaru, July 23, 2013, 08:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cider... I'm done. That should by all means say coders... Fixing that.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on October 28, 2013, 11:21:19 AM
We won't be keeping the sprited CSS much longer as they belong to P:M. Funny that I didn't know.
?

Those sprites do not belong to Project M. They were made by Abyss Wolf and edited to work for a CSS by Kneato. There is no problem with you guys using them unless Abyss Wolf comes here and says something about it.

Unless you're referring to something else, that is
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I dunno. I did look them up and see that they weren't P:M specific but I dunno. I should see what's up huh?


Gonna update the OP a bit.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Mario goes into a T-pose sometimes after doing the slide attack. Jussayin'... >_>

And it'd be cool for Ivysaur to have some kind of Solar Beam attack (different from Project M, of course.)

November 03, 2013, 09:18:56 PM #79 Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 09:25:17 PM by Shun_One
Quote from: Kienamaru on November 03, 2013, 04:09:52 AM
I dunno. I did look them up and see that they weren't P:M specific but I dunno. I should see what's up huh?
I'll save you the trouble.

Origin

That's where those sprites come from, and they were created starting before Brawl was even released. There's no problem with you guys using them unless you claim you made them, as stated by Abyss Wolf himself.

Quote from: AbyssWolf
-Sprite usage is ok, just don't steal them

Clearing this up for the benefit of Abyss Wolf
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

November 03, 2013, 09:54:14 PM #80 Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 09:56:35 PM by Tybis
Quote from: Shun_One on November 03, 2013, 09:18:56 PM
I'll save you the trouble.

Origin

That's where those sprites come from, and they were created starting before Brawl was even released. There's no problem with you guys using them unless you claim you made them, as stated by Abyss Wolf himself.

Clearing this up for the benefit of Abyss Wolf

To add on to this...

The sprites themselves weren't made for PM, but the CSS was, as indicated by the palettes of the recolors (i.e. Minus doesn't have a purple Sonic, but PM does). It's a custom CSS meant for PM.

I didn't mean look up. I've seen the origin of them.
Quote from: Pin0yB0i on November 03, 2013, 07:17:39 PM
Mario goes into a T-pose sometimes after doing the slide attack. Jussayin'... >_>

And it'd be cool for Ivysaur to have some kind of Solar Beam attack (different from Project M, of course.)

As for the Ivysaur thing, we're looking at Fury Cutter. only in the air though.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Do you guys have a site? Or a tumblr for that matter?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


November 10, 2013, 05:57:42 PM #83 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:20:12 PM by Kienamaru
Quote from: Chief 4477 br3 on November 10, 2013, 03:31:17 PM
Do you guys have a site? Or a tumblr for that matter?

We actually do have both. Although last I checked our site hasn't seen much use if any so we use Smashmods for now. Our tumblr however, is kept updated regularly.

http://brawlminus.tumblr.com/
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Pin0yB0i on November 03, 2013, 07:17:39 PM
Mario goes into a T-pose sometimes after doing the slide attack. Jussayin'... >_>


Sounds like a motionetc problem. Sorry my response was so delayed. Not at home and I don't gave Internet for awhile.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

One thing I'd like to give feedback on (not sure if this is the right thread to post this), but I have a doubt and a suggestion I'd like to clarify on.

1. Will Ike continue to injure his team mates when team attack is turned off? (In B- he does damage and can actually kill his team mates without actually having the intention). I haven't tested Ike's B-M's move set yet, but just want to know.

2. Is there a possibility of making a separate move set for Ike for when one does actually hit a team mate and do the corresponding damage, and one that DOESN'T do damage to his team mates? It would be really handy for casual players that just use teams normally with team attack so that Ike doesn't go around killing all of his friends by accident lol.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega-Zack Fair on November 16, 2013, 01:51:16 AM
Will Ike continue to injure his team mates when team attack is turned off?

While we don't plan on releasing several versions of the same character, there WILL be a slight change to Ike's "I-Fight-My-Friends" Fsmash so that it makes more sense as a feature.

November 23, 2013, 03:02:22 AM #87 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 08:54:23 PM by Kienamaru
So, this week's update was actually pretty big considering. Not only are there the tried and true balance tweaks throughout a large portion of the cast, but Samus has been completely redone, and we've customized a few stages as well. Check it out people.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Brawl Minus combined with turbo mode... omg...
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.