Brawl Minus Maximum thread

Started by Kienamaru, July 23, 2013, 08:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 23, 2013, 08:31:36 AM Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 08:38:14 AM by Kienamaru
So as a dev and all that I decided it would be great if I did a bit of advertising and hopefully picked up a few people who never really understood what Minus was about. Now that Maximum is released, some things I neglected to mention in my extended absence... 10 modified stages, all characters have been modified aside of ZSS, new strap and title, tweaked menu aesthetics, new SSS, and quite a bit of balances or fixes to over half the roster. Download it now if you haven't already, and as always...

Any bugs you find, or even suggestions for characters are all worth listening to.

WEBSITE- http://forums.brawlminus.tk/

Trailer Video
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCue3qoCG-8f1Q0khX83Ex3w


Download here. Full Download or Patch version
http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-6589-post-143459.html#pid143459
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Brawl Minus? psh thats for losers
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If by "losers" you mean "people that don't have their heads up their asses", you'd be absolutely right.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.


Quote from: LC-DDM on July 23, 2013, 02:44:28 PM
If by "losers" you mean "people that don't have their heads up their asses", you'd be absolutely right.

i was kidding. its a joke. im part of the team so that would be calling me a loser
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why are you posing as a Brawl Minus Developer? I've not seen any mention of it.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on July 23, 2013, 03:07:20 PM
Why is this in Off Topic?
This. Moved, though. :P


I have a problem, it freezes when I press start to go the Stage Select.

July 23, 2013, 06:30:56 PM #8 Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 06:47:36 PM by Kienamaru
Quote from: Albafika on July 23, 2013, 03:16:36 PM
Why are you posing as a Brawl Minus Developer? I've not seen any mention of it.
This. Moved, though. :P

I'm not posing. Ask anyone else on the team. Like Sonic Brawler. Him and I were the designers behind the new Zelda.

As for off topic, I thought it was off topic.

Anyway, I've been a developer for Minus since around March. That's why my releases of hacks slowed down so drastically.

Post Merge: July 23, 2013, 06:47:36 PM

Quote from: Pkjoan on July 23, 2013, 05:19:26 PM
I have a problem, it freezes when I press start to go the Stage Select.

You're doing something wrong then. Did you have a SD card cleared and you put everything on there for it?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

July 24, 2013, 07:47:11 AM #9 Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 07:59:33 AM by OmegaS3
Looks like your gonna be BUSY brah.  Let me know if you need anything. As for the rudeness of the team let that be them. Ask if you need recolors of outfits for Minus. Just because I left the backroom doesn't mean I quit. If all I'm going to do is texture then you will let me know if I am needed.

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 23, 2013, 06:30:56 PM
I'm not posing. Ask anyone else on the team. Like Sonic Brawler. Him and I were the designers behind the new Zelda.

As for off topic, I thought it was off topic.
Then they should update the Team's Page on Smash Mods to add the new recruits. :/

Quote from: Albafika on July 24, 2013, 01:20:53 PM
Then they should update the Team's Page on Smash Mods to add the new recruits. :/

I brought it up so i hope they do
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really wouldn't want to help out anymore anyways...When I left, the BR seemed pretty toxic, and nothing was getting done at all.  Plus, they were trying to "balance" some aspects of it, which doesn't make any sense at all. The trailer looks interesting though.

Quote from: NaOH on July 24, 2013, 05:58:17 PM
I really wouldn't want to help out anymore anyways...When I left, the BR seemed pretty toxic, and nothing was getting done at all.  Plus, they were trying to "balance" some aspects of it, which doesn't make any sense at all. The trailer looks interesting though.

We're a lot more organized now. Something gets done everyday more or less.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Albafika on July 24, 2013, 01:20:53 PM
Then they should update the Team's Page on Smash Mods to add the new recruits. :/
Do they still even use it, last I was in the backroom, they was making a new website and everything?