Super Smash Bros. All Stars (Teaser: Lucas, Popo & Nana)

Started by Amarythe, July 26, 2013, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 04, 2014, 03:36:03 PM #540 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:41:23 PM by Zack Fair
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 02:49:03 PM
Hey, Amarythe.

I think you might be interested in this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Model changer, I'm assuming. which it is

EDIT:

People need to stop posting before me :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 02:49:03 PM
Hey, Amarythe.

I think you might be interested in this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holy [censored]! That's awesome!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 05, 2014, 10:11:09 PM #542 Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 10:12:01 PM by solarflare4774
Holy mama, did Charizard just Mega Evoluted? That's freakin insane! I am so following this! :happy:

Quote from: solarflare4774 on March 05, 2014, 10:11:09 PM
Holy mama, did Charizard just Mega Evoluted? That's freakin insane! I am so following this! :happy:
Well, that's KJP's work. Not mine. However, as I said before, this has awesome potential and will be utilized for the project... eventually.

Also, for those of you who were wondering, my stage expansion is effectively 60% complete. You'll be seeing a release relatively soon. Just wait; this next update will be incredible. ESPECIALLY the music.

Your Smash experience is about to change completely.


Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Sounds promising. I like where this is all going man, good job. Wish there was something more I could do to help you out, since you're doing everything yourself.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 07, 2014, 11:58:07 AM #545 Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:45:05 PM by Amarythe
Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 07, 2014, 06:54:59 AM
Sounds promising. I like where this is all going man, good job. Wish there was something more I could do to help you out, since you're doing everything yourself.
I'd be more than happy to toss an idea or two your way.

You make crazy good animations, I certainly wouldn't mind making use of that.

Post Merge: March 07, 2014, 10:45:05 PM

Another progress report: Remember how Ganondorf got corrupted? Well, no more my friends; I have Ganondorf up and working once again, and he has never played better. He's good for P:M 3:0, and has new new moves up his sleeve.

I'm afraid you won't see any sword attacks JUST yet... but this is still a pretty big upgrade.

Y'know how I figured out how to make Charizard fly?
...Yeah. Let's just say Ganondorf needs some major nerfs before release.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I'll help out however I can if you need my services. Just shoot me a PM.

I like where things are going with Ganon. Sounds great.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Everything is looking good, keep up the great work!

Punching Ganon can be pretty fun! It's true that it's not legit for some Zelda fans, but still... Ganon has some power in his fists!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

March 08, 2014, 10:37:09 PM #549 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:38:09 PM by Amarythe
There are a handful of more arm based attacks this time around.

Nearly everything is ready, the main thing left is to pop in those grabs. I've been putting it off because I'm not looking forward to troubleshooting it, haha.

Oh, and another thing left to do?
...Aerial taunting. :O

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on March 08, 2014, 10:37:09 PM
There are a handful of more arm based attacks this time around.

Nearly everything is ready, the main thing left is to pop in those grabs. I've been putting it off because I'm not looking forward to troubleshooting it, haha.

Oh, and another thing left to do?
...Aerial taunting. :O
That would be hilarous! No one ever made that though... Don't even know if that's possible...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 08, 2014, 10:57:27 PM
That would be hilarous! No one ever made that though... Don't even know if that's possible...
I was thinking the same thing, but it has to be possible.

I just have to make an animation, make a ("Set Loop Infinite"?) "If Button Press" command, in every "Fall" animation, lead that into its own subaction... Then, provided it doesn't do it automatically, pop an "If Animation Ends" and lead that back into the Fall subaction.

That's the theory, anyway. Things almost never work out right the first time, haha. I really want to incorporate this before release.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Akeno on March 08, 2014, 10:57:27 PM
That would be hilarous! No one ever made that though... Don't even know if that's possible...

Quote from: Amarythe on March 08, 2014, 11:12:48 PM
I was thinking the same thing, but it has to be possible.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's possible and has been done before.

Specifically, SDoom's Kid Buu PSA ;)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why would that burst his bubble when he wants to do it in the first place?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 09, 2014, 12:17:26 AM
Why would that burst his bubble when he wants to do it in the first place?

Bubble of it not being done before :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.