Super Smash Bros. All Stars (Teaser: Lucas, Popo & Nana)

Started by Amarythe, July 26, 2013, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Actually, Wolf Link is pretty much nothing without Midna. All of his big tricks involve her so if you want WL, you want Midna as well.

A little apology for the recent lack of updates:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know it's just an update of an old hack, but whatever. I was really excited to pump this piece out, what with Smash 3's recent update and all. Hope you cats dig it.

Here's a comparison shot. Guess which one's mine, lol

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Oh! OH! I GOT IT! It's the one with the Ragnell! ...No? Darn!

Looks interesting, though...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Nice job Amarythe. Not bad. He looks like he's been out in the sun too long. lol
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


July 11, 2014, 11:34:43 PM #755 Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 05:39:42 AM by Amarythe
Quote from: Nao-chan on July 11, 2014, 11:07:10 PM
Nice job Amarythe. Not bad. He looks like he's been out in the sun too long. lol
No joke, he seriously looks like that in Path of Radiance. I guess they don't have any suntan lotion in Tellius, haha!

Standing next to Smash 3's Ike probably accentuates his skin tone though.

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 05:39:42 AM

I toned down the sunburnt look; the hack is updated. Changed the hue a tad and made it lighter. Luckily I fixed it up before too many people downloaded it.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I think I might be a little too hyped about this. Unfortunately I didn't get to read through the entire 50 page thread, and I am not exactly an adept coder, but I think I have an extra pair nostalgia goggles that are just siting around waiting to do some playtesting. This would be the first project I playtest, but everyone starts somewhere.

Oh. By the way, longtime lurker. First time poster.

Glad to see some of my work got you posting, ha.

Do you have any other hacking skills, outside of textures? Importing, animating, stages, etc? Even if not, I'll keep your request to playtest in mind!

Right now, I'm toning things down and focusing primarily on textures for a bit. Since those don't need playtesting, you may be waiting for some time, ha.

I've got two Peaches in the works right now; from SMB and SMW. I also made some major breakthroughs updating my NES Meta Knight, but I've got to take him back to the drawing board. I'm focusing on updating a good chunk of my old work right now.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I wouldn't mind learning, but I doubt you would want a beginner working on a project so large and meaningful. I will just keep watching this thread for a while and see what's going on if there is nothing to test.

Keep up the good work. I love how the NES textures look.

July 27, 2014, 10:37:05 AM #759 Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:40:11 AM by Nao-chan
Hey Amarythe, I saw some of the animation updates you added to Ike, so I thought I'd help out a little and update his Up Taunt for you. Also made it transition to his Wait1. I see you went for what he does in that art of him with his sword in the air rallying his troops. I know you're not working on him right now, just thought I'd do a little something. Hope you like it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank you kind sir! May you sire thousands of children.

If you send me the animation I think I'll actually get back to working on Ike.

I've actually started a Ness PSA as well. The results are pretty interesting, I must say.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Thanks man I'm glad you like it. Thousands of children is a little much for one man to handle. Lol, Anyway I'll send it over now. I'll see if I can do some more clean up for him later.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pssst...



Ness is getting reeeaaal close to release!

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Interesting... So you're coming back on the hacking scene? Cool.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

August 10, 2014, 06:02:08 PM #764 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 06:03:09 PM by Amarythe
Yeah, when I have the time.

I've gotten in touch with a modeler/importer, so that's upped my motivation a bit. We're gonna collab first on a proper Lord Ike hack. Demon_of_Elru will be making the model changes, and then I'll cook up a texture for it (using Smash 3 Ike as a base, of course).

This Ness is more than a texture though; it'll have a moveset too. Plus, I'll probably include an edit of Pajama Ness from P:M.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles