Super Smash Bros. All Stars (Teaser: Lucas, Popo & Nana)

Started by Amarythe, July 26, 2013, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LolBrawl on April 19, 2016, 09:04:54 PM
Yeah, does anyone happen to have the links to any of these PSA's? The dropbox links are down and Amarythe doesn't seem to be active anymore.
I got a link to a few reuploads someone posted. I can link those if you want.

As for wether or nto Amarythe is coming back, no one knows :/ If you're interested, me and two other modders are going to start working on a project on making character movesets canon.

Quote from: PlayingGames97 on July 06, 2016, 11:14:31 AM
I got a link to a few reuploads someone posted. I can link those if you want.
Sounds good!

July 18, 2016, 10:51:14 PM #827 Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:39:37 PM by NESasary_Gamer
Can you give the links to all of Amarythe's moveset posts except Ganondorf's?

Can anyone give me those links? I want them for a custom build.

August 28, 2016, 12:26:50 AM #829 Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 10:59:47 PM by FGUG2021
i downloaded the latest versions of amarythe's true psa series except for ganons, i have all of those and if anyone wants to redownload them here you go:

True Bowser: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54fNtuC-4qMVm1SRFZpb0pQQ3c
True Captain Falcon: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54fNtuC-4qMem5iLWxsZGN2N3M
True Charizard: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54fNtuC-4qMNERzbjVQLWpqUFU
True Ike: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54fNtuC-4qMNW5FSTc4QnJIOFk
True Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54fNtuC-4qMQk5kVXB6VXczbVU
True Metaknight: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54fNtuC-4qMLUtDUVVodWI4Qkk
True Roy: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54fNtuC-4qMZXJpbm1kUkw1Wm8
True Young Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54fNtuC-4qMdHY1WnNwSmhZZXc

Edit: had to make new ones. Dropbox had to get shut down due to 429 errors
FGUG2030 Victor Hale: Raining like Hail with every victory

These links are broken as well... does anyone have copies of these links?

@rgflake take a look at the post now
FGUG2030 Victor Hale: Raining like Hail with every victory

Could someone share the link for the Nostalgia Wolf mod? Not sure if it's Nostalgia or True Wolf but either way I'd like to download it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34876

On the off chance that anyone is still here from when this project was going, I'm afraid progress on it has officially ended. This is due to the Smash 4 scene rising and the fact that my new computer just can't handle Smash Bros. hacking software for some reason.

In the meantime, what I've been busy doing is making Let's Plays with a friend. If you were interested in my work here, who knows, you might like what I'm doing there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5a-ZCqc_nI

Thanks for all the support you guys gave me.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I just watched it and fount it amusing, but not hilariously funny. Pretty funny, though, I was still in hyterics! :D

Also, it's Smash 5 now :P

Post Merge: March 22, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

But yeah, can't wait for the continuation ;D

After finishing my melee project which was based on this, could I finish this project for you? Not going to take credit or anything, if you allow it but it would be fun (and no doubt easier than melee..) to do it. In a way, even if you don't want me to finish it I will eventually make Super Smash Bros Origins for project M in your honor.