Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Few Questions (Project M Snake/Bowser, Mario Up Special Hit Sound, And More)  (Read 2196 times)
Otaku32
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 27, 2013, 06:00:14 PM »

So I've got a few questions about Project Smash Attacks:

First, about Project M; How did they "Disconnect" Sub Actions, like Bowser's Side Special (to change the Flying Slam to the Koopa Klaw from Melee) and Snakes Up And Side Appeals (so he doesn't get out of a box that he never went into during the Appeal)? I've heard that using Change Sub Action doesn't work. And I don't want to shorten/remove Snake's getting-out-of-box animation. I also can't get the Koopa Klaw to work (added to a vanilla FitKoopa.pac file) without Bowser grabbing the opponent, jumping into the air, and then doing the headbutt.

Second; How do I change the hit sound effect to Mario's Up Special? I want to change the "Ping" noise played when Mario hits an opponent, but I could only find the jump sound (the "Boing").

Third; Is there an effect that makes an attack uninterruptable without making the character invincible? I want to edit Princess Zelda's Up and Side Specials so that you can't interrupt them, but she'll still take damage if hit.

Lastly; How do I edit projectiles? I'd like to remove the fire effect from Project M Toon Link's Neutral Special, but I can't find the part of the FitToonLink.pac file that adds the fire effect to the arrow.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 03:27:03 PM by Otaku32 » Logged

chaoswolf
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 10:36:21 AM »

I only know about the third question, sadly.  It is called Super Armor.  Look up the Smash wiki for more information on it.

Otaku32
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 10:44:27 AM »

I only know about the third question, sadly.  It is called Super Armor.  Look up the Smash wiki for more information on it.

Super Armor! Of course! How did I not think of that? I mean; I've never used it before. But I've seen it before, in Project M Bowser's FitKoopa.pac file. Thank you. It seems so obvious now.

chaoswolf
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 12:45:23 PM »

You're welcome.  Wish I could help on the others though.

Otaku32
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 03:26:06 PM »

You're welcome.  Wish I could help on the others though.

Eh. It's alright. I'm sure someone else will answer them, eventually.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: