Boasting Toast's Vortex CSS

Started by Boasting Toast, July 27, 2013, 05:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 27, 2013, 05:51:27 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 09:03:34 PM by Boasting Toast
Hello. This is my very first hack release. In the future, I will be release different color schemes for the Vortex CSS.

The Vortex Blue CSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Link to Brawl Vault download:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33410
[/center]

HOW TO INSTALL

All you need to do is download the CSS from the link provided above. Once downloaded, extract "sc_selcharacter_en.pac" into the "menu2" folder. You will also need to open your "Common5.pac" and replace the "sc_selcharacter_en.pac" inside it with the one provided in the RAR. You will also need some codes. The required codes are included in the "Codes" text file. If you're too lazy to add the codes yourself, I also added a GCT with the codes already included.

ICONS
If you need to make an icon, here's the template. If you're too lazy to do it on your own, just reply with a request and I'll be glad to make the icon for you. The icon will be added to the OP when it is finished.




Cool CSS. Will you make other colors for it?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Indeed I will sir. The colors will be-
Red
Green
Purple
Yellow
Thanks for checking out my CSS.

Looking sexy.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 27, 2013, 03:58:41 PM
Looking sexy.

Thank you very much for the feedback. This is my first hack release, took me about a week to finish.

Note: You might want to do the removed 5 ( :ylink: :drmario: :pichu: :mewtwo: :roy: ) in case someone asks


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on July 27, 2013, 04:11:00 PM
Note: You might want to do the removed 5 ( :ylink: :drmario: :pichu: :mewtwo: :roy: ) in case someone asks

I'll get to work on those in a bit. Thanks for the suggestion!

You should also do other popular hacks. Rosalina Sephiroth Knuckles Sora ect.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 27, 2013, 04:25:39 PM
You should also do other popular hacks. Rosalina Sephiroth Knuckles Sora ect.

Sephiroth is already there. I will be doing those as well. Thanks for the suggestion!

Looks great, can you also do white & black?

Quote from: Chrom on July 28, 2013, 11:40:40 PM
Looks great, can you also do white & black?

Sure! I'll do it eventually, but it might now be for a while.

How about a stage selection screen?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


March 24, 2014, 07:32:21 AM #13 Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 07:42:55 AM by zexardman100
Here is a list of csps I want:
Master Chief
Vegeta
Goku
Nightmare from soul calibur 2
Megaman X
Ichigo Kurosaki Bleach





Post Merge: March 24, 2014, 07:42:55 AM

In the video, the other characters had their own announcer calls. Can you provide those for me if they aren't in the gct file or whatever? Thanks. What codes do I add to make the CSS work, but I want to keep my version of Project M? PLEASE give me the answers I want thanks.