SonicBrawler's Way-Past-Cool Hacks -Ambitious Animator-

Started by SonicBrawler, August 03, 2013, 03:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Will your Samus PSA take up large files pace making Zero Suit unplayable?

its not going to eb a psa. just a model hack
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



i have had school work and pokemon y so i ahve gotten no work done. this weekend i will be psaing villager, and maybe starting a new psa that isnt slight changes like the dark pit i am working on
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I hear yah, school is a pain, but keep up the great work!:D i aspire to be like u guys someday as well. :happy: and cant wait to see what you have gotten in store for us all. :happy:

I just downloaded and used the Sonic Heros PSA, and it seems sonic's 3rd jump can be done over and over.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: Cambriel on October 21, 2013, 04:37:26 AM
I just downloaded and used the Sonic Heros PSA, and it seems sonic's 3rd jump can be done over and over.
well its still a v1 so in v2 every thing will be fixed

October 22, 2013, 07:25:01 AM #23 Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 07:38:24 AM by Cambriel
Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 21, 2013, 11:47:39 AM
well its still a v1 so in v2 every thing will be fixed

Yeah, I figured that. I just hadn't seen anyone else say anything about it, and wanted to inform him in case he wasn't aware of it yet.

I really like it though. I also edited some character icons to go with the blue lightning background that I use. You can use them if you want.


Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

ok so, for those who want updates, I have made the fun mistake of promising so much on projects. I have not a lot of free time during the week, so i can mostly work on weekends. here is a list of what I am working on. So I wont finish all of these soon. I will update if i remember more that i was working on.

-Help on Chaos 0 over Metaknight
-Dark Pit over Pit
-Frieza over Ike
-Help on Miku over Ness
-PSA Villager over Pit
-Something secrect regarding Waluigi over Pit
-Help on Bass over Lucas
-Finish Rigging Little Mac over Captain Falcon
-Help with Super Smash Bros Recharged
-PSA and Animate my original project (The reason I started Brawl hacking) Amy Rose on King Dedede
-(If needed) Help finish Shadow Mario and Bowser Jr


So yeah, I have a lot of work. PLUS home work for school and cross country (although that is almost over.)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 22, 2013, 10:10:49 PM
ok so, for those who want updates, I have made the fun mistake of promising so much on projects. I have not a lot of free time during the week, so i can mostly work on weekends. here is a list of what I am working on. So I wont finish all of these soon. I will update if i remember more that i was working on.
[spoiler]
-Help on Chaos 0 over Metaknight
-Dark Pit over Pit
-Frieza over Ike
-Help on Miku over Ness
-PSA Villager over Pit
-Something secrect regarding Waluigi over Pit
-Help on Bass over Lucas
-Finish Rigging Little Mac over Captain Falcon
-Help with Super Smash Bros Recharged
-PSA and Animate my original project (The reason I started Brawl hacking) Amy Rose on King Dedede
-(If needed) Help finish Shadow Mario and Bowser Jr


So yeah, I have a lot of work. PLUS home work for school and cross country (although that is almost over.)

So you've got your hands full, huh? Though I'm not the one who should talk about it... lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

November 03, 2013, 03:01:44 AM #26 Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:56:33 PM by Cambriel
Hey SonicBrawler, do you have anyone currently working on CSPs/BPs or any recolors for your Team Sonic at the moment? If not, I'd be willing to do this for you. I've made re-colors/CSPs/BPs for a bunch of characters in my game, and at this point Team Sonic is one of the only characters without any. The only reason I haven't made them yet is because I'm not sure if some are on the way or not yet.

edit: Here's some examples. I just re-textured Knuckles to be green, blue, and yellow and made CSPs for them. (I got bored. I originally made just the green one, but it felt wrong not doing the rest XD)




Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


awesome work on the villager,but what is mainly causing the freezing,in your opinion?
did ya miss me?