SonicBrawler's Way-Past-Cool Hacks -Ambitious Animator-

Started by SonicBrawler, August 03, 2013, 03:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Trophy (Sorry about the text. Capture card was being weird.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Preview Vid
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alts:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Download:
Download!


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't see anything right now cause I'm on a 3DS, but I look forward to seeing stuff...

-added villager preview to OP-
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i want news about the rels also xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That will go in the porting thread.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, my 3 year anniversary for being on this site is Sunday. I will try to get something out for then.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*sees SonicBrawler making a thread* *automaticly subs*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

well, i know sonic heroes was leon and my psa, and its in our thread, but i psa'd most of it, so im posting here too
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 24, 2013, 01:01:37 AM


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i saw a sonic gen mod so i made this.

also i guess its a persona of some sorts.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMG I ITS SONIC X! XD
I really love this model... Possible Sonic X PSA?

SoniX in dah place xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

--Updated OP post to include Facebook Link--

also, im working on a Sonic X(?) version for samus/ megaman X ROB psa.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is there going to be Ness version for SC's MM?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

hmmm. well maybe. i want to try a classic sonic version, but iw oubt that would work well. i could try once its out
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.