SonicBrawler's Way-Past-Cool Hacks -Ambitious Animator-

Started by SonicBrawler, August 03, 2013, 03:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 07, 2014, 02:17:23 AM #90 Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:20:29 AM by frozenfire98
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 07, 2014, 02:03:08 AM
There was no arrogance needed to respond.

1) your comment is useless and not needed. His comment wasn't even directed towards you
2) there really is no need to ask cause as stated above if there was something he'd show it.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire98 on August 07, 2014, 02:17:23 AM
1) your comment is useless and not needed. His comment wasn't even directed towards you
2) there really is no need to ask cause as stated above if there was something he'd show it.

Was that attack so necessary?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.



By no means was that meant to be taken as an attack however:

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 07, 2014, 02:03:08 AM
There was no arrogance needed to respond.

Was that necessary?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I don't think I am going to continue the Bowser JR and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik. not much motivation.

i might do this instead:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


won't be 100% based on sm4sh, but a lot of the moves will be based on it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol i know i'm late on this post but i see where sonicbrawler is coming from. that guy used at least 5 to 6 different accounts on here and on youtube to be a noob and sonicbrawler is just sick of it.....

OK back to why I came on this thread lol.

Bowser Jr: What are all the things that are going to be rigged on the model? like is he going to have the side B like in the new Smash or no? I would love a good PSA of him because I wanna see what the BIG HYPE about Bowser Jr.

Amy Rose: Need animations right?  I can try to help out on her because I know you want her out the way right?  The sooner she's done, the faster you and others can make some more Great PSA's.

Need Motivation to Brawl Mod?  Keep playing that demo of smash 4 and think about how much better you can make certain characters. Thats why I'm really going to do this Revamp of Mega Man.  Come on bro, Please continue brawl modding!!!!!!!!!!! :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: lol



yeah i need an animtor for amy. and bowser jr wont have the side-b. he wont have the kart, fork, drills, claptrapers, stuf fliek that.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 10, 2016, 11:31:23 PM #96 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 12:07:08 AM by Onii-chan
geez. havent posted in ever. i might be restarting the amy rose psa. this time maybe over link and maybe a 2d sprite psa probs. because i figured out how those are made and look really cool!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 11, 2016, 05:09:47 AM
paper mario?
yeah im taking the paper mario psa we was going to make abd make it a 2d sprite animation


Finally Amy Rose.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

January 12, 2016, 12:17:02 AM #101 Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 12:52:13 AM by Don Jon Bravo
u know to speed up the process u could probably import Mugen's Paper Mario PSA
its got an awesome Final Smash(Special)
extracting sfx from Mugen is simply done with software