Project Mirage [The Project M-inspired recolor thread] (UPDATED: 27/02/2014)

Started by UmbraVivens, August 05, 2013, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Here's my try at Falco

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I tried Marth.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Any advice ?

August 09, 2013, 03:22:35 PM #32 Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:26:10 PM by Kramerdorf
@NoFun
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@HyperrCrow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@bbQ-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So heres what I did for Snake.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




August 09, 2013, 04:48:33 PM #33 Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 04:50:45 PM by Rage83
That Snake looks great!
If you want to be subtle, maybe slapping the logo on the metal part of his gloves would look good.


Post Merge: August 09, 2013, 04:50:45 PM

bbQ, maybe making the logo bigger, making it a bit transparent, and changing the cape to a similar shade of purple would work out well.

Alright so I followed your suggestions, here is what I came up with:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like the Marth that purple really does alot more to the texture. The cape logo looks a little too transparent. But dman man I cant wait to get my hands on that hack. 

Im gonna work Snake a little bit more to fixed up the brightness a bit.
I think I'll drop the logo some where  on like his gun holster+ or something. Though, if it looks too weird I may drop the logo idea completely.


Here's the changes I made to the Falco.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And here's an alternate with black feather color.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you guys approve of these I'll be glad to toss 'em all into a .zip package and also make SJS styled CSP's for them and put it up on the vault.   :laugh:

Loving the Falcos. Great job! Im so getting these. I cant choose which one. Maybe making his holster more visible by making it purple or blue. And a blue scarf I think will put it all together.
I really think this is all I need I really cant wait to play this, this came out so much better than I expected.


Quote from: Kramerdorf on August 10, 2013, 02:47:40 AM
Maybe making his holster more visible by making it purple or blue. And a blue scarf I think will put it all together.

I actually thought about doing that, but I felt like it would be too much unnecessary color and I kept the scarf white because the main post said the colors were white, blue, purple and black. And my Falco was lacking white so I added the white scarf, anyways I'll start making the CSP's and whatnot, you can feel free to change the texture as much as you want after downloading it though.
I'd also like to thank you for the feedback and compliments, you we're the only one who helped me make it better lol

Loving the Marth! Although, like Kramerdorf said, you might want to cut back a little bit with the logo transparency.

I like these texture ideas, I'll try to make a Luigi and Toon Link.

Finally my textures went through in Brawlvault, here ya go guys. The full packagae, all Falco textures and SJS CSP's as well. Enjoy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33647

Okay, so I tried Luigi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What does everyone think?

Finally uploaded Marth to the vault.
There are two versions, one with the PM Logo and one without it. Here is the link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33657&Moderated=All
Also an "unofficial" SJS CSP is included (recolored by me). Enjoy !

Also that luigi looks great !