Project Mirage [The Project M-inspired recolor thread] (UPDATED: 27/02/2014)

Started by UmbraVivens, August 05, 2013, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: RedGamer on May 13, 2014, 04:55:34 PM
I think it would blend in with the pants too much.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so I made it tanish brown instead
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And it does not clash and nor is it visually monotone. How about the back of the cape though?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I didn't get any good ones of the back, but otherwise he looks great.

this may have been hasty, but I've already uploaded him to the vault.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203785

I've looked at ike and I noticed that the colors are really good, but the textures are too dark.
I'm gonna have to recreate everything from the start.

I hope someone takes over this thread. Only Scout, RedGamer and I have actually come back to post on here. Perhaps it is time to finish Wario and Charizard.


I have to do something... fine.

I might end up volunteering leadership, but I only tend the thread itself, not the uploads since I cannot offer much advice... you might all need to teach me that. But people believe this is a dead project, we must find a way to gather their attention,
I can mega revamp my mirage stadium with all the stuff I learned throughout my project, and link the new thread. Import all the info from this thread to the new one, and update everything.

I just hope its not late. Tell me it be worth it.

I'll keep the OP. I put it in the second post
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

NoFun
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


C. Falcon
ObskoreStreams
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Diddy Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Donkey Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Falco
HyperrCrow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fox
Redgamer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ivysaur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kirby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link
By: NoFun
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

By: Rage83
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucario
RedGamer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Doctor Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Marth
bbQ
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Metaknight
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mr. Game & Watch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Olimar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pikachu
ShadowLuigi-NG-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pit
RedGamer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


R.O.B.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Samus
Xenozoa425
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sheik
By: NoFun
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Snake
By: Dio
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sonic
NoFun
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Squirtle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yoshi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zelda
NoFun
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/center]

Zero Suit Samus
Xenozoa425
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Stages:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/quote]

I have it right here.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 03, 2014, 02:10:37 AM
I hope someone takes over this thread. Only Scout, RedGamer and I have actually come back to post on here. Perhaps it is time to finish Wario and Charizard.
I never left

Quote from: RedGamer on June 04, 2014, 04:33:12 PM
I'll keep the OP. I put it in the second post
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have it right here.
I never left

Then you wish to be incharge? if anyone wants to take a leadership position, go ahead, I'll move aside.

I wouldn't mind, but I think you're better suited for this job.
if you're too busy, then I would be happy to become the new thread's OP.

I guess I'll become the new OP when things pick up a bit more.

Piece of advice:

Do the OP from scratch, do NOT reuse this one, dedicate work into it.
Make a new thread.

and with that, I shall no longer follow or reply to Mirage project unless is actually worth it.


Best of luck.


Toon Link: Dark Caster. May be the wrong colors.

Also, thanks to .Fade for the model, and NoFun for the textures, I was able to make Zelda:
(Yes, I am using .Fade's EchoBlade Zelda.)