Project Mirage [The Project M-inspired recolor thread] (UPDATED: 27/02/2014)

Started by UmbraVivens, August 05, 2013, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 25, 2013, 06:14:41 PM #435 Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 07:16:46 PM by RedGamer
luigi is perfect with even black shades and black shoes, at least in my mind.

Quote from: ObskoreStreams on September 24, 2013, 06:01:56 PMwhite hair :P

ok then ;D

edit: jeez! I tried the white hair and it really didn't fit with the current color scheme. It was almost nauseating.

Next update:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think luigi's overalls should be black, rather than his shirt.

Hey guys, I updatd my Mirage Delfino Plaza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 25, 2013, 10:42:23 PM
Hey guys, I updatd my Mirage Delfino Plaza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Be gentle people.... E-Scope, could you tone down the numbers of letter m's? Is well... uh... spammed :I

Quote from: Zgg on September 26, 2013, 12:29:30 AM
Be gentle people.... E-Scope, could you tone down the numbers of letter m's? Is well... uh... spammed :I
Maybe it's supposed to be spammed... it looks trippy.
This is Project Mirage anyway...

lol

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 25, 2013, 10:42:23 PM
Hey guys, I updatd my Mirage Delfino Plaza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeeeeeah.. Tone down on the M's a bit please, it looks insane right now.



Hey Obskore, I took the liberty of fixing the issues you were having with the OP. Download this .txt file and copy and paste it all onto the OP (after you've deleted everything you have on there of course). Don't worry about losing data, you won't. All I did was correct the spoiler issues.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2arl7jrgvcwhh02/OP.txt


Many Thanks guys, i forgot to fix that D:
Thanks HyperrCrow, i'll update that ASAP
aaaand...
Quote from: E-scope12 on September 25, 2013, 10:42:23 PM
Hey guys, I updatd my Mirage Delfino Plaza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holy nope, it reminds me of that Mario Sunshine mission, when there's a stage full of tiny shadow rays, multiplying as you hit them, i hated that ;_;
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 25, 2013, 10:42:23 PM
Hey guys, I updatd my Mirage Delfino Plaza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How about putting the M over the wanted poster on the statue and get rid of the others?

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 25, 2013, 10:42:23 PM
Hey guys, I updatd my Mirage Delfino Plaza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As everyone said... Just remove "SOME" Ms here... What you could do is put M on the wanted poster, the sun, the pipe, and the Pianta Statue... And that may look good.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

People were saying that in order to stay true to the feel of brawl, a character's recolors had to look as brawl official as possible. I think the same is true for the stages.
The delfino plaza stage currently doesn't look brawl official. (it doesn't REALLY need to, though.)
My opinion: less pink, more purple.

Quote from: RedGamer on September 25, 2013, 06:14:41 PM
Next update:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I still don't know what to do with his cape, guys!!

Quote from: RedGamer on September 26, 2013, 06:03:54 PM
People were saying that in order to stay true to the feel of brawl, a character's recolors had to look as brawl official as possible. I think the same is true for the stages.
The delfino plaza stage currently doesn't look brawl official. (it doesn't REALLY need to, though.)
My opinion: less pink, more purple.

I still don't know what to do with his cape, guys!!
Dark Purple cape, or black.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.