Project Mirage [The Project M-inspired recolor thread] (UPDATED: 27/02/2014)

Started by UmbraVivens, August 05, 2013, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

One question RedGamer, is the logo on his back?

Does anyone have the singular "M"? That's all I need for the new Pikachu.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow. I didn't even know this was going on. I think minty began well over a year ago. Funny how these projects spawned so much good work. I've pretty much retired from the scene entirely, so I won't be contributing to this one. I have no idea what's going on with the other big 3, apples and Shun_One. I hope those two are stellar. I had a blast working on two of the big projects. Mad props to everyone involved.

 no, I didn't put the logo on his back. I'm not that good yet   ;D

August 16, 2013, 08:44:14 PM #93 Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 08:47:42 PM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
I am yet again stuck on Bowser without the "M" texture to go on his belly to mirror. That is all I need. Here is a preview.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: August 16, 2013, 08:47:42 PM

Quote from: RedGamer on August 16, 2013, 06:15:24 PM
no, I didn't put the logo on his back. I'm not that good yet   ;D

Still pretty cool, can't wait for the release! Funny, I plan on downloading all of these textures for my project M.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on August 16, 2013, 08:44:14 PM
I am yet again stuck on Bowser without the "M" texture to go on his belly to mirror. That is all I need. Here is a preview.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: August 16, 2013, 08:47:42 PM

Still pretty cool, can't wait for the release! Funny, I plan on downloading all of these textures for my project M.
You should have the head match the rest of his skin. Or make his shell black with dark purple skin.

Quote from: tsukikomi on August 17, 2013, 01:48:44 AM
You should have the head match the rest of his skin. Or make his shell black with dark purple skin.

Good ideas. I believe I hear alternates.


Final preview for Meta Knight:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll probably release it tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Btw you beat me to doing Bowser  :laugh: :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can release it as an alt, so tell me what do you want.

Next up is: Sheik!

Has anyone continued that Doctor Mario hack? I'm getting antsy.
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Quote from: NoFun on August 17, 2013, 05:28:31 AM
Final preview for Meta Knight:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll probably release it tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Btw you beat me to doing Bowser  :laugh: :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can release it as an alt, so tell me what do you want.

Next up is: Sheik!

I love both Metaknights! As for Bowser, sure alternate sounds good to me.


Alright, Meta Knight has been released  ;):

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33815&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Now, a preview of Sheik:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on August 17, 2013, 01:19:05 PM
I love both Metaknights! As for Bowser, sure alternate sounds good to me.

I changed some things so it doesn't look so similar to yours:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can release it alongside yours if you want.

August 18, 2013, 12:16:29 AM #100 Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 12:18:06 AM by Kramerdorf
Heres a quick edit of the "M" It a little rushed.
I may work on it more later on. Anyone else if free to try of course.
ObskoreStreams, you shold add this to the hompage so people will be able to find it better.



I like the bowsers and sheik. One minor suggestion: could you guys recolor their eyes to fit better?
The look a little out of place imo. no offense though.

@NoFun you should try Sheik with a purple cap rather than black. Since the black Sheik already has a black cap it would be better to have a different color of headware.

I'll post Mario after I finish editing him one more time. Im kinda getting stuck on were to go with the overall color layout and may need some assistance. Also I'll fix up the "M" logo whenI can.


Wow guys, seriously, thanks, this thread is going faster than i thought, you entries look impecable, i'll think of who to pick next, and Kramerdorf, i'm adding that M logo asap, thanks for editing it, it's appreciated :3

PD: those Marth, Ness and MK seem to be mnissing some magic touch, Falco needs a bit of desaturation, and blue hues

Remember that you can use patterns, such as grids or something like PM's official page background, oh, and logos

So, since my internet has been cut down, i can connect ocasionally via an internet cafe, so i'll be missing from here and then

Kudos (°3°)/
What exactly does this thread do?

August 18, 2013, 02:43:23 AM #104 Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 02:48:55 AM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Quote from: NoFun on August 18, 2013, 12:08:05 AM
Alright, Meta Knight has been released  ;):

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33815&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Now, a preview of Sheik:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I changed some things so it doesn't look so similar to yours:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can release it alongside yours if you want.


Sure, now that Kramerdorf has made an "M" I can get things done. Thank you so much Kramer!!!


So Rage, what color do you suggest? A deep blue or something more along the lines of orange even?

Post Merge: August 18, 2013, 02:48:54 AM

Quote from: ObskoreStreams on August 18, 2013, 02:40:51 AM
Wow guys, seriously, thanks, this thread is going faster than i thought, you entries look impecable, i'll think of who to pick next, and Kramerdorf, i'm adding that M logo asap, thanks for editing it, it's appreciated :3

PD: those Marth, Ness and MK seem to be mnissing some magic touch, Falco needs a bit of desaturation, and blue hues

Remember that you can use patterns, such as grids or something like PM's official page background, oh, and logos

So, since my internet has been cut down, i can connect ocasionally via an internet cafe, so i'll be missing from here and then

Kudos (°3°)/


Do you mean my Ness texture or perhaps both?