ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 15, 2011, 10:01:28 PM
Yeah,but couldn't they just tell how's it going? I'd love to know if they've already decided
I agree, as slow as progress is, it almost feels like this thread is dying.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

i read everything, but where can i get the meele air dodge code?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can someone help me? I have the CSS with alloys and whenever I quit during a match it freezes at the result screen when all players hit go, there's no sound when it freezes.

Did you add the codes? for sure...
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


why do poeple keep posting there questions here thats why theres a help thread

so poeple if you read this and have question about css go to the help thread
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I made a BUNCH of names, and only one csp, the one with the characters head and the box you select to pick them, well anyway, i made a blaziken text, and csp, but i was wondering how to make the glow, idk how, i use photoshop to make it, but i dont know how to add the white glow. if someone can tell me, i can post it. or email it to asf1

the easiest way to make a glow on a csp you need adobe fireworks.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

ok thanks, downloading right now, but i need to know, how to do it, is it pretty obvious?

whe  you do get it i will tell you.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Seriously?
This is NOT a help thread!
I understand some people are new, but PLEASE use google first and then the help section.

For those of you having issues with the CSS, I assure you that either you didn't follow instructions correctly, or you did, but you still managed to mess something up by adding or editing something. Either way, the problem is in your end, all I can suggest is starting all over again, and take a look at whatever you did extra on your end.

Really people is not that hard, get the GCT put it in the 'codes' folder, get the hack put it where it belongs.

I promise to take a look at the help section whenever I can, and from now on I won't answer any PM's that belong on the help section.

Thank you!
Skype: ASF1nk



ok sorry gonna make a new thread for jr filipino's problem.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

:oshi: but tell how's it going!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Say, I don't suppose you could make a Red 'n Black CSP for Scott Pilgrim over Lucas?

Quote from: Fawfulcopter on January 03, 2012, 04:43:11 AM
Say, I don't suppose you could make a Red 'n Black CSP for Scott Pilgrim over Lucas?
A CSP? Or the icon on the CSS?
Cuz I made some CSPs and a red icon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]