ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

http://i.imgur.com/sJmyGor.png I made a Spider-Man CSS Icon for Flaming Blue :D :yay:
ToonLeenk is evolving!



ToonLeenk evolved into Intermediate Kitten ToonLeenk!

ToonLeenk learned import!

asf1nk, do you have the files for your amazing CSS laying somewhere for anybody else to pick up and continue?

'cause it looked amazing, and it's a shame it'll never get finished unless you do it yourself :(

here's a secret... he still has his CSS files and has been slowly working on it.. and he's also updated some models on it too... that is all~
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ooooooh... I wonder if he might create a project m version because that would be sexy AF.
retired

Quote from: DSX8 on June 30, 2015, 04:57:23 AM
here's a secret... he still has his CSS files and has been slowly working on it.. and he's also updated some models on it too... that is all~
u dont know foo
Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on June 30, 2015, 06:38:50 AM
Ooooooh... I wonder if he might create a project m version because that would be sexy AF.
pm users can figure it out themselves




Sometimes when I change CSS and put it again, the custom CSS doesn't work. I've putted all codes. I use Gecko.

@ASfink
Is there a delay because you want your CSS to be BRawl EX compatible?
are you adding the alloys and Giga Bowser to the CSS?

This [censored] made us wait months/years for no reason, then got high and forgot lol.

The hype has died down completely, specially now that tools are being created for the new Sm4sh.

Goodnight ASF1nk, and alleged dog.

Project has been pretty much dead for a long time.
Tried to make a comeback not long ago, but I just couldn't.
Sorry guys the incentive is just not there...
Skype: ASF1nk



I don't blame you my friend, Brawl modding seems to have hit its cieling. which isn't a bad thing, it's that we have the best of what we are going to get for right now.

If i may be so bold to ask, is it possible for you to release the files for somone to finish your work, or learn from it? I don't mean to pry or anything, it's just not something one should waste. das all.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating