ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86


All I want is that SSJ Goku and that result screen texture D:

I like the CSS though it dosent intrest me as it wont match with my textures anyways

these are so dam gorgeous. love the brightness n the detail u put into them. that results screen is sick too. i love ur style ;)

Ahh, ASF1nk! >_< Don't torment me more. That custom CSS looks so cool, I have track in my mind to use it on, whenever you decide to release it. Again, great job on those. :)

SSJ toon link has an incrdible cell shading effect on his hair :D

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s


Question... How did you get rid of the names on your CSS?

Quote from: Oizens #1 Fan on March 14, 2010, 12:45:15 AM
Question... How did you get rid of the names on your CSS?

oizens number 1 fan lmaoo. anyway open up the common 5 with brawlbox n it should be there somewhere.

Yes Its a silly name. Yeah I Did that, But Do I just replace them with transparencies or... -face palm- Nevermind. Im an idiot.

Hey, your latest SSJ Toon Link Kicks arse, and just landed in my Roster.
-Jack H.

yea bro, oh my god, best CSS i've ever seen
post soon please :D


holy crap, what a toon link!, but that menu of choose the character is awesome, how the [censored] did you made that?




March 17, 2010, 11:39:17 PM #28 Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 11:42:18 PM by ASF1nk
Hi there guys,

I'm back, I've been very sick lately so sorry for the delay, everything should be ready soon if I don't hit a brick wall <.< or I might just release it as is.

bye
Skype: ASF1nk



this might as well not be here if its just gonna be another "teaser"