ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86



Quote from: ASF1nk on May 29, 2012, 12:20:08 PM


Holy mother [censored]ing, [censored]ing [censored] [censored] is that? Oh my [censored]ing God.

Oh my God..

I think I'll be back later to discuss this.

I have no words..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 30, 2012, 05:18:41 PM
Holy mother [censored]ing, [censored]ing [censored] [censored] is that? Oh my [censored]ing God.

Oh my God..

I think I'll be back later to discuss this.

I have no words..
Lol, I'm glad I PM'd this to you.

EDIT: Also, that background model reminds me of the Team Healer Item animation.

Smash, puff IS facing to the left...
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on May 29, 2012, 12:20:08 PM


Because f*** cropped CSPs >:/



And because a still image wont do this justice. ;o

Needless to say this looks better in game and it's still a work in progress.
then i saw this i was like this:

epic work

hoping you will also do CSS icons of PSAs like Goku/naruto/shadow/etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Our right, Puff's left. Same thing :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


What I did notice was:
There are two Ice Climbers icons.
I just realized the Giga Bowser, Warioman, and alloys.
Is Fox the only one who has an object of him coming out of the icon?

Suggestion? That < 1 > up there to change the stock # I think should be textured as:
the blue could be transparent and the "1" should have a black outline with a white fill.
Same with the other blue and black thing.

Great job and can't wait for the end result.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 30, 2012, 05:49:17 PM
What I did notice was:
There are two Ice Climbers icons.
I just realized the Giga Bowser, Warioman, and alloys.
Is Fox the only one who has an object of him coming out of the icon?

Suggestion? That < 1 > up there to change the stock # I think should be textured as:
the blue could be transparent and the "1" should have a black outline with a white fill.
Same with the other blue and black thing.

Great job and can't wait for the end result.
The other icons aren't done yet. He'll probably make some of the others in a similar manner, such as Ness' baseball bat sticking out, Falco's mohawk, etc.

I'm gonna ask cuz I'm dumb. Is it possible to have only one slot for the alloys and have them switch like character's textures do? Like, have them all in the same hexagon XP
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on May 30, 2012, 09:14:44 PM
I'm gonna ask cuz I'm dumb. Is it possible to have only one slot for the alloys and have them switch like character's textures do? Like, have them all in the same hexagon XP

yes that is possible. just look at nano's "Alloys over Game and watch" it changes depending on teh costume
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 30, 2012, 09:53:49 PM #1677 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 09:55:07 PM by Ninka_kiwi
So I thought your old CSS looked great...

Then I saw the new design...
HOLY [censored]ING [censored] ON A SANDWHICH WITH [censored] SAUCE.
That might just be one of the sexiest designs I've seen for a CSS in any fighting game ever >.>

This better get added to the final version of Project M.

Will you do a version without Giga Bowser, Alloys, and Super Fat piece of [censored] aka Super Wario?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 30, 2012, 09:55:27 PM
Will you do a version without Giga Bowser, Alloys, and Super Fat piece of [censored] aka Super Wario?
^ this please.