ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

April 05, 2013, 12:41:16 AM #1965 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:36:48 AM by Kaizaran
Oh mai.

That SSS...

Please, PLEASE tell me that it's compatible w/ custom stages, not the expansion but stage builder...

And the CSS, I noticed you mentioned a Roy entity a few pages back. Is he like a clone engine thing like over Ike/Marth, or a whole new slot (have all my YES)? If a new slot, is there a possibility of say, Mewtwo or Tabuu, or is it a Roy only thing?

Quote from: 하세요 on April 04, 2013, 02:50:30 PM
Oh alright. If you have the .psd or .png of the character sprites, I think they would make a neat addition to any CSS background.

Here you go!


Assault Falco seems to freeze my system.

EDIT: Even when I deleted both files :/

Quote from: Entity~ on April 11, 2013, 05:58:09 AM
Assault Falco seems to freeze my system.

EDIT: Even when I deleted both files :/
I hope common sense kicks in.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something I did a while ago...

Colored Name tags!


^Port colored.

^Team Colored.

And some weird Deadpool glitch on teams.

So yeah very viable on teams this seems to be.
Skype: ASF1nk



That is awesome! It never even occurred to me to attempt something like that.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Diggin' the colored HUD at the bottom, with the bigger portraits.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ASF1nk on April 11, 2013, 05:12:21 PM
I hope common sense kicks in.


I'm new to modding, but when it froze common sense to me to delete the files since thats the only addition I made.

I'm not using Riivolution either.


EDIT: It's weird I re-entered the essential CSS codes codes into code manager and its working again.

How the hell did I not notice this earlier?

That is amazing. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i need to learn things like these. is there a way to get started? and btw AWESOME WORK BRO!
Signature removed. Please make sure your signature follows the rules concerning its size stated here. (Original signature: http://notepad.cc/share/dJAJMUqdeV

looks good
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holly hell! That is the balls!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ASF1nk on April 11, 2013, 05:12:21 PM
I hope common sense kicks in.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something I did a while ago...

Colored Name tags!


^Port colored.

^Team Colored.

And some weird Deadpool glitch on teams.

So yeah very viable on teams this seems to be.


[censored] why are you so sexy dude?

Real wigga [censored] now, that is beautiful man. You are by far the best Interface Modder!

I noticed the poll. i think that's ASCII coding; i would check on google for whatever secret meaning or message it may pertain. but i'm using my craptastic phone =/

anyway, awesome ingame interface, it might make we want to keep it once again. and start fiddling with those god awful things XD
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Im bored so i made a Flaming Blue Css Icon for Sawada Tsunayoshi


Hope you like it and at it to the Main Post.

:af2: