The Legendary cBliss Recolor Project

Started by SJS, August 20, 2013, 11:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Black Pika needs a top hat, Pink needs two bows attached to the ears and Yellow Pika could have a Party hat like in SSB64 (but YELLOW!)
Also, White Pika could have a White Fedora!

September 05, 2013, 10:38:54 PM #16 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:46:25 PM by jdaster64
If anyone's interested, I've made a good number of vibrant "black and gold" textures that would fill some yellow (or black, in Mario's case) slots nicely.  Is there anything that's necessary to make them cBliss-ready other than having a properly uncompressed PAC and compressed PCS?

You can see the textures here, if you're interested.

Also, if you're using one of my Mars Ness-es for his new red team costume, definitely use the Fuel one, it looks loads better IMO.


Wow these are actually great! Looking forward to them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This sounds nice! I've been slowly chipping away at filling the extra skins in in private and being able to borrow from this will save me a lot of work. I'm so sick of the cBliss placeholders.

I had a random dream this was abandoned. I have no idea why, but thought it worth mentioning.

Dat Royal Blue Peach.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: jdaster64 on September 05, 2013, 10:38:54 PM
If anyone's interested, I've made a good number of vibrant "black and gold" textures that would fill some yellow (or black, in Mario's case) slots nicely.  Is there anything that's necessary to make them cBliss-ready other than having a properly uncompressed PAC and compressed PCS?

You can see the textures here, if you're interested.

Also, if you're using one of my Mars Ness-es for his new red team costume, definitely use the Fuel one, it looks loads better IMO.

Thanks, but we're sticking on new, original content created by the three of us.

Quote from: Shun_One on September 14, 2013, 02:54:14 AM
I had a random dream this was abandoned. I have no idea why, but thought it worth mentioning.

Dat Royal Blue Peach.

We're not dead yet! Just haven't felt like separating the character's texture files into layers :I
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:59:19 AM
We're not dead yet! Just haven't felt like separating the character's texture files into layers :I
I feel your pain.

I'd be willing to donate a few of the .psds I already have, if you guys are interested.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on September 14, 2013, 02:54:14 AM
Dat Royal Blue Peach.
This. I mean, damn. That's the best Peach texture of the batch, honestly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 15, 2013, 02:36:39 PM #24 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 02:37:53 PM by LegacyWolf
This is making me really hot. Please don't stop.

Quote from: Shun_One on September 14, 2013, 10:22:13 PM
I feel your pain.

I'd be willing to donate a few of the .psds I already have, if you guys are interested.

Please do, we would love you forever for that.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:59:19 AM
Thanks, but we're sticking on new, original content created by the three of us.

Well if you three are taking care of the actual textures, can the rest of us still throw out ideas?

Quote from: SJS on September 15, 2013, 03:14:19 PM
Please do, we would love you forever for that.
Would you guys like them with Adjustment layers applied or just the textures split up?

I'll shoot you a PM with 'em pretty soon. Link, Fox, Falco, and Captain Falcon to start
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on September 15, 2013, 08:05:43 PM
Would you guys like them with Adjustment layers applied or just the textures split up?

I'll shoot you a PM with 'em pretty soon. Link, Fox, Falco, and Captain Falcon to start

Just the textures split up is more than enough :D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Added Link to the OP. Thanks to Shun for providing the layered texture PSDs.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.