Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: xXZythXfinityXx's Movesets *Rendering*  (Read 8187 times)
xXZythXfinintyXx
Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
« on: August 29, 2013, 01:53:41 PM »

Official Wind Waker Toon
SECTION #1: Character Priority and Balance

Toon Link (The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker)
Character: Toon Link (No brainer)
Attack: ****/***** Description: Toon Link is overall very tricky of a character. His power makes up for the next stat.
Speed: ***/***** Description: Toon Link's speed in SSBB (Imo) was too buffed. In majority of The Legend Of Zelda titles, all heroes ran arguably around the same speed, (Excluding items) so I've decided to give him speed that rivals that of Link's.
Weight: **/***** Description: Toon Link can be mistaken for a little brother of Link's. As a result, most would expect him to weigh much less. While this is not always the case, it was true in SSBB, but there is one aspect that negates a few stars from Toon Link's weight. And that is............{Drum Roll} {Loz Mingle} MOVESET SPOILER!
Toon Link's Deku Leaf.
This "aspect" (For non spoilers) in my honest opinion shows me that Toon Link is more on the less dense side of a character.
A-Game (Aerial): *****/***** Description: Toon Link (In this moveset) will be less dense. "And, what does that have to do with his A-Game?" nothing, only EVERYTHING Shocked. Toon Link's "aspect that I mentioned above also relates to his A-Game combat. It's a bit self explanatory. It's only natural.
Overall: ****1/2/***** Description: Current Toon Link players may have a hard time adjusting to the new Toon Link. This includes Speed, Attack power, Tricks and Combo Potential. I hide characters "Combo Potential" from moveset categories because they are more opinion based and player driven. Instead, inside the files of every moveset I release, they will be listed within a "Readme!" (Like most generous PSAers). Now, Onto the next section.

SECTION #2: Taunts, Easter Eggs and References

Up Taunt: Wind's Requiem Description: Toon Link does the Up, Left and Right strokes from The Legend Of Zelda Wind Waker. The models for the directional diamonds appear as well in their respective order (Maybe textures if file size problems).

Down Taunt: Fairy In A Bottle Description: Toon Link takes out his Fairy In A Bottle and opens it. If Toon Link succeeds in opening the bottle, the fairy heals Toon Link's percentage by 5% each time. It takes quite long so it's anti-spamable. It also shows the animation of three hearts appearing over Toon Link's head.

Horizontal Taunt(s): Magic Armor (Not sure yet) Description: Toon Link takes out the infamous Magic Armor. Ya know, that cool purple diamond that took you Pokemon trades to get? Anyways, Toon Link whips her out and becomes invincible to one attack (Knockback, Final Smashes etc. not included). Basically, whichever move, or rather, 'HIT' does not affect Toon Link's percentage bar. But as I said before, Knockback (and other) not included. This means that if Toon Link is at 70% and gets hit with a Reversed Warlock Punch, you can very well say goodbye to that stock/point/coin(s). No worries, your percent is still 70% right? Doesn't really matter much. The key with Magic Armor is 'ENDURING' hits, and the only real hopes of doing that is by using it either when your health is low or against strong hits. It takes surprisingly long to use as well. Most may not like this idea (Which'll most likely build a poll). But others may be able to use this to their advantage. Hell, I may even add an alternate FitMotionEtc and .Pac for incorporating Magic Armor over another taunt, (You decide) but for the time being, this concludes this section. Vaminos!

SECTION #3: Normals, Specials, and Aerials
Under Construction

Super Mario RPG & World Fusion
To come  Azn

Jumpluff (Pokemon)
To come  Azn

Crash Bandicoot xXZythXfinity's Style
To come  Azn

Megaman (Classic) *Non-SSB4 Clone*
To come  Azn

WARNING!: DO NOT LAUGH
Spongebob Squarepants (FIT FOR FIGHTING)
To come  Azn

Ganondorf Generations (All Series Mix Up)
To come  Azn

Ristar (Modern)
Coming Soon
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 11:09:06 AM by xXZythXfinintyXx » Logged

I......don't have a sig.....

Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 07:41:05 PM »

Oh... This looks interesting... I know there's Kagemaru who's working on Wind Waker Toon Link.
    I never worked on Ganondorf, but I'd like to Grin
    If only I was better at animating...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 10:47:12 PM »

u shuld team up with XxtailsxX for the spongebob one lol

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 07:24:47 AM »

Oh... This looks interesting... I know there's Kagemaru who's working on Wind Waker Toon Link.
    I never worked on Ganondorf, but I'd like to Grin
    If only I was better at animating...
    Well if you'd like, I can PM you a few pointers here and there bceacuse animating is what I have special in Brawl Modding.

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 07:25:28 AM
    Has he started yet?

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 09:30:47 AM »

Well if you'd like, I can PM you a few pointers here and there bceacuse animating is what I have special in Brawl Modding.

Has he started yet?
    I think you already did something like this... But another one wouldn't be bad Cheesy

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 10:55:38 AM »

I think you already did something like this... But another one wouldn't be bad Cheesy
    Wait....who did what now?

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 11:07:27 AM »

Wait....who did what now?
    Well, you sent me a little bit of your ideas, like Deku Leaf and such... But not the whole moveset...

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 01:01:16 PM »

Well, you sent me a little bit of your ideas, like Deku Leaf and such... But not the whole moveset...
    AH! I undesrtand now. So that was you? My apologies, i have a hard time keeping up with who is PMing me since I get very few of them. I though you were TheLegendOfJesse for some reason. Anywho, about WWTL, I have always wondered why the PM team never gave TL Ice arrows instead of fire. I mean he did have both but ice arrows would have, at the least, differentiated  TL from Melee YL. Idk, i guess i've always had a problem with clones and semi-clones deep down. On a side note, waiting on my new computer to arrive so that i can build a team and spring into action. A Deku Leaf model was also released recently as well, which only add to my hype.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 01:03:58 PM »

AH! I undesrtand now. So that was you? My apologies, i have a hard time keeping up with who is PMing me since I get very few of them. I though you were TheLegendOfJesse for some reason. Anywho, about WWTL, I have always wondered why the PM team never gave TL Ice arrows instead of fire. I mean he did have both but ice arrows would have, at the least, differentiated  TL from Melee YL. Idk, i guess i've always had a problem with clones and semi-clones deep down. On a side note, waiting on my new computer to arrive so that i can build a team and spring into action. A Deku Leaf model was also released recently as well, which only add to my hype.
    Haha! No, Legend of Jesse kept his name... Mine was DarkFire until I switched to Akeno-sempai...
    Anyway, yea, there is currenctly the Deku Leaf, the Skull Hammer released on the vault... Just need the Iron Boots over the Metal Box Smiley

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 03:53:24 PM »

Haha! No, Legend of Jesse kept his name... Mine was DarkFire until I switched to Akeno-sempai...
    Anyway, yea, there is currenctly the Deku Leaf, the Skull Hammer released on the vault... Just need the Iron Boots over the Metal Box Smiley
    Right? And some HD/Brawl Style texturing for Outset Link. I can do the recolors from there.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 05:43:53 PM »

Right? And some HD/Brawl Style texturing for Outset Link. I can do the recolors from there.
    I dunno who could do it for you though...

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: September 01, 2013, 09:41:22 PM »

I dunno who could do it for you though...
    I may can make a few friends here. Do some movesets, gain a fanbase and people may actually start treating me like a Brawl Hacker. But that won't change my mindset nontheless. I still plan on treating EVERY Kc-mm user with equality and collaborating with ANY and EVERY Brawl Hacker whom have ambition.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 10:20:31 PM »

Has he started yet?
    Would you want to collab on spongebob? I havent started him yet because Im rigging him to a custom boneset and doing other little add ons

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 11:29:12 PM »

Would you want to collab on spongebob? I havent started him yet because Im rigging him to a custom boneset and doing other little add ons
    Sure thing. Did you have a moveset in mind? Also, who will he be over. I'm guessing NOT Lucas since you're working on a boneset. My PSA skills are not up to par with an average member, but if you have a team on standby for that it would really help (or if you know how to yourself). Animating is where the action is for me. I've gotten surprisingly good at them but the cost is that they take longer. Speacking of which, I have no computer and probably won't until mid September but that should give you enouh time to ft the model on track......right?

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 11:44:22 PM »

Sure thing. Did you have a moveset in mind? Also, who will he be over. I'm guessing NOT Lucas since you're working on a boneset. My PSA skills are not up to par with an average member, but if you have a team on standby for that it would really help (or if you know how to yourself). Animating is where the action is for me. I've gotten surprisingly good at them but the cost is that they take longer. Speacking of which, I have no computer and probably won't until mid September but that should give you enouh time to ft the model on track......right?
    Its Lucas' boneset with many adjustments and im adding bones for his bubbles, karate gloves, sphere(spongeball) maybe jellyfish net, and his absorbant counter part. Thats more than enough time for his model work Grin and yeah I have most of his attacks planned out. Hes going over sonic because of sonics down b

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: