Hacks for SSE

Started by Tye2K, September 07, 2013, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello guys. I had a set of hacks downloaded from here and me and my brother were playing SSE for a while. Then I remember that Thany's Roy hack had FitRoyDark.pac/.pcs file in order for it to work and not freeze in SSE when you're at the part where you have to fight a character's shadow and defeat all of them to get to Tabuu. I was in the process of editing hacks and port them over to their FitDark.pac/.pcs file. And I wanted to play the whole SSE without having to take out my SD card or having to replace the model and textures over the character FitDark.pac/pcs file.

Too Long, Didn't Read: Will SSBB freeze if I don't have a FitDark.pac/pcs file over an imported hack that has a PSA (Ex. ShadowKong, Silver V2, Goten over Fox, Trunks over Falco, Naruto over GameWatch, Goku over Pit, etc.)?

mos tlikely. since it will use the default ones, meaning that on shadowkong, you would see dk with shadow's animations and stuff
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh. Will it freeze if I just rename FitDonkey00.pac/pcs, to FitDonkeyDark.pac/pcs?

That should work fine. It won't have the shadowy textures, obviously, but it just loads in the skin like it would for any other texture slot, regardless of what's there.

Quote from: nerdbot on September 10, 2013, 03:38:39 AM
That should work fine. It won't have the shadowy textures, obviously, but it just loads in the skin like it would for any other texture slot, regardless of what's there.

Okay thanks.