[AI coding]AIScriptpad2.0 Support Thread

Started by Bero, September 11, 2013, 02:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

To implement that feature, we need to do following things:
Copy recovery routine(ID:2010 and 2040) from Fighter.pac
Edit up b section

Basically, when you perform some attack, the system automatically quits current script and arbitrarily goes to other scripts. Thanks to your post, I noticed that Pikachu could use up b properly though it needs another input after up b. It is worth looking into and after I find something, I will tell you how to make Mario use up b properly.

September 13, 2013, 05:49:15 PM #16 Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 05:52:14 PM by Mariodk
this program will sure be usefull for me

so i can make a AI for goku moveset to use kamehameha right

also is it possible to make a AI to use Taunt if a Mode is actived?
like if the CPU flashing yellow and thats a sign on the mode is actived (like SSJ mode for vegeta PSA) or
if the PSA got moveset changer on PSA as a taunt the AI will use that taunt sometimes and the AI know how to use the new moves  ?


and is it possible to change Olimar“s AI
since i heard that one was hard code so even if got someone over olimar like a .rel port
it will keep using N-B all time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

CPU's  taunt is controlled by the system and cannot be controlled by scripts by default.
Also, to know variables used in PSA, we have to make codes to get the information.
But yes, you could make Goku use Kamehameha using this program if it doesn't require complicated input.

i may mess around with this looks interesting

@Leon Exodio
I hope you would like it:)

@NEWB
Could you tell me the second-input frame?

Figuring that out.  Do you want my motionfile?

It would be helpful if you could give it to me.

Damn it'd be nice to figure this out once I finish SM64 Moveset, or one of my other WIP severally modified movesets, like Dream Luigi over Bowser or Mario & Luigi over Ice Climbers. Plus we can finally make it so CPUs don't constantly use the Mario Tornado to try and load Fludd when they're on the other side of the map. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 13, 2013, 11:37:33 PM #23 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 01:55:16 AM by NEWB
The link to it is here.  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v3xj8wxabn239mj/fmasIsEZ5z/private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/fighter/mario

Post Merge: September 15, 2013, 01:55:16 AM

Does this work for bosses?

Sorry, I haven't worked on it yet. I may work on it in a day or two.
As for bosses, I'm not sure but I think it won't work.

I heard there was a contest of which one would make the best CPU character... Is it with this program that the CPUs were "made"?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

September 15, 2013, 06:22:42 PM #26 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 06:24:44 PM by DarkPika
*looks at screenshots*
*mashes the download button*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

@Akeno-sempai
Yes, this must be. AIS is the only AI editor that is published.

@DarkPika
Thank you. If you have any requests, feel free posting it!

@NEWB
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yeumu4b0pogs4e/ai_mario.pac
Please replace FitMarioMotionEtc/FitMarioEtc/ai_mario with this.
All I did is to write 1 line to a script from Fighter.pac which handles recovery.
This is the part of source:

label _2
if !(InAir) || Falling
   Finish
endif
GetRndPointOnStage var0
if !(FrameGE 4)
   var3=var1+(-10)
   if YCoord < var3
       GetNearestCliff var0
   endif
endif
if XCoord < var0
   AbsStick 1
else
   AbsStick (-1)
endif
Button B
if FrameGE 25
   Finish
endif
Return

This is a section which deals with the situation after using up B.
I added this line:Button B
With this line, Mario holds B button while using up B.
I tested this code and confirmed Mario used second up B.

September 16, 2013, 05:57:20 AM #28 Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 06:40:40 AM by NEWB
Thanks so much!  Still studying the tutorials.  I want to learn how this works to help the brawl minus team.  When I need help understanding it, I will ask.

Post Merge: September 16, 2013, 06:40:40 AM

Does Mario know that he can reverse directions?  That he can go left and then go right with the second upb?  Does he also know that if he overshoots the ledge that he doesn't need to use it twice?

No, I have little time now and didn't implement them.
To implement direction change, I would write like this:
label _2
if Rnd < 0.5    //50% right
    var4=1
else    //50% left
    var4=-1
endif
label
...    //the same as previous post
Button B
AbsStick var4 1    //input stick

To implement only 1 input, I would write like this:
label _2
...
GetNearestCliff var0    //var0=Nearest Cliff X coordinate, var1=Nearest Cliff Y coordinate
if YCoord < var1
    Button B
endif

However I didn't test these codes.