[AI coding]AIScriptpad2.0 Support Thread

Started by Bero, September 11, 2013, 02:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Bero on September 27, 2013, 11:44:21 PM@E-scope12 Could you explain what you mean by "stage" more specifically? @sluigi123 I would find the position where Fox uses up B and write like this: if var0 > 0.5    var0=0.5 elif var0 < 0.3    var0=0.3 endif if var1 > 0.5    var1=0.5 elif var1 < 0.3    var1=0.3 endif AbsStick var0 var1 I'm not sure if I answered your question though.
I mean The Brawl stages in brawl like Battlefield, Final Destination, Delfino Plaza, Bridge of Eldin, Halberd & Spear Pillar.

AI works on every stage if it is coded properly.
Is this answering your question?

Quote from: Bero on October 02, 2013, 06:23:37 PM
AI works on every stage if it is coded properly.
Is this answering your question?
Sure I guess that helps.

Hey Bero, another question. Do you have a general list for what each .as protocol controls? Like is 2010 recovery, 3030 grabs etc etc

They are defined in Routines.h.
Routines which start with "Unk" are unknown. But using Dantarion's visualizer code, you may figure out something.

I'm sorry I have so many questions, but I'm just trying to get the hang of this and haven't done any AI work before. What is Dantarion's visualizer code? Or could you at least give me a link to it and I'll figure it out. Thank you :)

I included small debug codeset in AIScriptpad zip.
Visualizer code is this:
Training Mode AI Super Debuggah ALPA v0.1xgt [Dantarion]
* C2918964 00000010
* 901900B8 90820000
* 90A20004 90C20008
* 90E2000C 91020010
* 90620014 91420018
* 9162001C 91820020
* 3C00803F 600089FC
* 7C0903A6 3C608167
* 606375AB A099007C
* 3C809014 60840000
* 4E800421 38800001
* 98860005 80820000
* 80A20004 80C20008
* 80E2000C 81020010
* 80620014 81420018
* 8162001C 81820020
* 2C050000 00000000
* 4A000000 90000000
* 14140000 25303458
Go to training mode and turn on information window. One of them shows current executing routine.

When I try to rebuilt the log shows this error: System.OutOfMemoryException'.

What does it mean?

Thanks.

I'm still interested to figure out how Brawl's AI is capable of learning and adapting...
(it's a proven fact, and I have experience in fighting my CPU and training it)
^ my CPU no longer edge-hogs and now fights with a more TAS-like fighting style.

for the skeptics:
I havn't made any mods to my AI and have no reason to lie to anyone here. ;)


the actual "learning" code may not be located in the local character's AI but maybe in the games's script...

I just find it interiguing how you can actually train your CPU. :3
I just wish it was easier to train them. XD

anyone know anything towards this?? :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

AI Do Not Learn, they are programmed.

Sorry for necroposting. Please fill free to PM me if anyone has any questions.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Why don't people do more guides on this? Also, I'm sorry for necroposting, it's just that this is the only place where I will be able to learn.

Hi Bero do you know if this awesome tool you made will work with Project M? The Project M team heavily altered the AI somehow for them to tech the way they do in the latest releases.

I used the latest version of this program for a quick fix that can be further customized for better results: AI teleporting recovery for custom movesets based on non-teleporting characters
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!