OVER 900! CSPs!!!

Started by Lockstin, March 14, 2010, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't think of anymore atm but thanks :D

how about a ray-man one that would help me alot ...kinda
If... she.. weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood.
And therefore--?
  A witch!

How about you do the re-color costumes for the con naruto...plz r) 

I like the Biker Peach and Daisy XD


All of your standard character selects. GIVE THEM TO MEEEEEEE.
I tried putting them in with Brawlbox, but then it froze. Could you do me a favor and put them all in a common5 for me? (or wherever they're supposed to go, I'm not very good with CSP's)


Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

April 11, 2010, 11:49:11 PM #21 Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 05:51:06 PM by LKR000
I have a couple more in mind, Marcus fenix from gears of war and Ryudo from Grandia 2.

These are great portraits. Are you still doing requests?

Quote from: FinalxHeaven on April 14, 2010, 03:06:54 AM
These are great portraits. Are you still doing requests?
depends, what r u requesting?

I got a few more in mind if you don't mind that is.
Ciel from megaman zero and Battle suit jill from resident evil 5 :D


Quote from: LKR000 on April 15, 2010, 05:59:08 PM
I got a few more in mind if you don't mind that is.
Ciel from megaman zero and Battle suit jill from resident evil 5 :D
Quote from: FinalxHeaven on April 15, 2010, 09:41:31 PM
Quote from: Lockstin on April 15, 2010, 05:06:36 AM
Quote from: FinalxHeaven on April 14, 2010, 03:06:54 AM
These are great portraits. Are you still doing requests?
depends, what r u requesting?


http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz152/FinaIxHeaven/698964-jin_kisaragi_large.jpg

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz152/FinaIxHeaven/694963-rachel_large.jpg

I just want these two for now. Is that possible?

sure thing, ill work on theese now!

Awesome man, thank you very much :D

They look great! I have a favor to ask though. The girl's image didn't turn out like I wanted it though, can you just do a CSP of this version instead? http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz152/FinaIxHeaven/char_6053.jpg That should be the last of my requests.

Pickey FinalxHeaven is pickey, lol yeh i did it for you, its in their somewhere... the last of your requests? awww, the more the marrier!