Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Ever wonder Brawl?  (Read 6306 times)
SSJ Is Clueless!
Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 09:27:22 AM »

Your ideas are good, however unoriginal and have been thought up and put out on the forums many times, and i can't speak for anyone else on these forums but me, i understand why you would post this. You have not been here long enough to realize what has been stated and in my eyes is completely understandable.

Now to answer your questions
    1. New story, yes but no. As been mentioned before no one really cares enough to rework all of the story. (Which was not much.)
    2.New menu. I think yes as it has been done before with the character selection and stage selection. Why it hasn't been i can't tell you.
    3.More characters. Is being worked on and can be done at the moment but is buggy and can, not will, corrupt your save file. (I wont get into this one simply b/c there's a big thread on it already)
    4.New stages. Done and Done.

Please don't take this in any way but helpful.
    Cheesy

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

ForOhFor Error
    Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 06:50:35 PM »

You're asking for the "Clone Engine," by the way. It's basically the holy grail right now, and only after years of intelligent and dedicated exploration of Brawl's coding (which is not readable in its original form, rather it's all in assembly) has there been a working version of it, with the reveal of Roy as a playable character in Project M.

So forgive us if we thought your "just do what fits to the game code" comment came off as ignorant. Because a lot of people have tried and failed.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: