Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: For being New  (Read 2192 times)
Akiyo the Rider
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 15, 2013, 09:50:49 PM »

I wanted to post this thread mostly to get to learn a few things about these forums like where's a good place to learn about texture and model replacements for my ISO or what's good or bad about this file that I just downloaded (Im bringing up examples) and then making threads in the right places so I dont have to get the thread moved around. Im also open about myself for Questions and Answers like Super Smash Bros Brawl topics and Mario Kart Wii topics. So let me get to know the Forums and get to know me Akiyo the Rider. ^_^

ABloodyCanadian
Ellipsis Abuser…
Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 09:36:15 AM »

This forum is pretty easy to navigate (Says one who has been here since 2010 apparently). The various threads here are pretty self explanatory. But I'll give you a quick Rundown as to the various places.

Welcome

Basically the 1st thing you see when you enter the forum. Nothing much there, but it has some importance.

Rules / Feedback / BrawlVault

Here, you'll find rules about the forum, BrawlVault, and other things relating to that. It is also here where you can leave feedback, or help out with the BrawlVault with topics like BrawlVault Community Support. Even has a topic for awards if you think you earn one.

Introductions

I'm pretty sure you're familiar with this place already. It is here where you can introduce yourself.

Hacking

The sole purpose this forum lives for. Brawl Hacking has been split to various different categories.

General Hacking Discussion

As the title implies, it is for general hacking. It is here where you can discuss projects that relate to brawl hacking in general. A mistake most n00bs do is create help topics here. Albafika knows the story...

Hacking Tourneys

People can hold hacking related contests here. It is here where you can join them or make them. Said tourneys can lean forward to a specific aspect in Brawl Hacking.

Character Vertexes and Textures

The thread which pertains to the simplest form of Brawl hacking. Textures and Vertexes. It is here where you can post about projects relating to said method. The Child Boards include Help and Request Threads.

Model Imports

This thread is for those who know how to either import model parts to something else, or to those who take completely different models, and import them to work in Brawl. Child boards work the same as in the ones in the previous one.

Attacks and Animations

This is a thread I personally follow. This is probably one of the more harder forms of Brawl Hacking. If not, time consuming. It is here where custom movesets and animations are made. Child Boards work in a similar fashion.

Stages

Anything related to stage hacking goes here. This probably combines some of the aspects of Brawl Hacking listed above this one. Child Boards are no different than the others I've mentioned before.

Musix / SFX

Another easy form or Brawl Hacking. Music and SFX. Child Boards still hold the same purpose.

Portraits, Menus, (etc...)

Basically anything from Menus to the Percentage Meters, and anything else that does not belong to anywhere else. Yes, Child Boards are essentially the same.

Programming

Brawl Modding has to start somewhere right? It is here where the programs for Brawl Modding are made. There's only a help child board here.

Help & Tutorials

Basically the learning thread of the forums.

Help

Ask for help here, and not in the General Hacking Discussion. It is here where you can ask questions relating to Brawl Hacking.

Tutorials

Where tutorials written by your fellow kittens are placed. The Child boards separate them from each category.

Off-Topic

One of the more active places in the forums. It is here where you can socialize with your fellow kittens about not Brawl Hacking.

Discussions and Chatter

Talk about things not Brawl Hacking related here.

Online Gaming

Post your friend codes or contact each other to play various online games. Gaming tournaments are also held there.

Art Center

The place where people post their art for others to see.

Forum Games

Play Forum Games and do Role Plays here.

Moderation Corner

These Threads are pretty special.

Moderation Corner

You can talk about moderation here in private. Only you and the mods can see your posts here.

Recycle Bin

Where your deleted posts go. Only you can see your own posts.

Anything below here is where you can see Who's Online, What's new in the forums, and Birthday Celebrants.
    « Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 09:43:51 AM by A Bloody Canadian » Logged

Akiyo the Rider
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 05:35:59 PM »

Good to know. I was thinking about making another thread because Im making a Character Boss Battle ISO of SSBB. I already got some characters for my ISO. Some successful some not... Im not sure why for those other characters but Ill get a answer some other time.

Hammayqy
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 10:50:17 PM »

Thanks for the message. It is a very good thing for me to lern

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: