Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Textures making my hacks stop working?  (Read 670 times)
Falc0wnPwnch
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 17, 2013, 12:46:30 PM »

Hello everyone. A couple of days ago, I encountered a problem when I loaded Brawl Minus. I opened up gecko and it loaded normally, the strap picture was the Brawl Minus picture, the intro was the Minus intro, the Press Any Button screen was the Brawl Minus screen. The menu was fine, the CSS was fine, the SSS was also fine. But when we selected a stage, my textures didn't load, and the characters played as if it were vBrawl. We quit the match, and the CSS went back to the vBrawl one. We back out all the way back to the Press Any Button screen, and it all reverted back into vBrawl. I thought it was because of a stage I had recently added, so I loaded my backup from a few weeks before. Same problem. I copied it to a friend's 2GB SD card, same problem. I tried it on my friend's Wii, same problem. I tried downloading a new copy of gecko os, same problem. I went into the code manager program, and all of the hacks are activated. So I went to Brawl Minus' forum and downloaded a clean version with no textures and no stages except the ones they added. It worked before, but the next day, I added the textures, and the problem came back, so I took out the textures. Same problem. I downloaded another clean brawl minus, and the problem STILL persists.  In some cases, when we test it, some characters' hacks load and others don't. I have no idea what the problem is. I've tried just about everything. Have I done something wrong? If anyone wants me to send them the contents of my SD card to see the problem for themselves, just let me know.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 12:50:47 PM by Falc0wnPwnch » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: