Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8
Author Topic: Clone Engine -removed-  (Read 41435 times)
ToadKart
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: September 24, 2013, 09:05:38 PM »

I don't think HaloFanODST said he got a freeze because of this clone engine, just that because the Pokemon are independent that it might freeze at the results screen.

Vigilante
    Newbie Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: September 24, 2013, 09:13:28 PM »

Unless you posess professional-level assembly coding knowledge and know Brawl's code like the back of your hand, this is not happening.

Even if you had the full source code (you don't), you wouldn't be able to use it properly. Each time you clone a character, you have to go into high-level assembly. You're going to have to wait until we perfect the code and make it bug-free.

Dantarion
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: September 24, 2013, 09:17:37 PM »

Okay.

This is not yours in any way. LOOK AT YOUR CODES YOU POSTED. You are taking credit for this, when all you did was take codes that me and ds22 made.

You hit me up on twitter to ask me for permission to post this, and I said no. Why did I say no? Because you have done no development or any research yourself.

What is the point of putting your name on this? What credit are you looking for? I no longer post things on kcmm because I realize that most of this people on this site only care about getting things working ASAP, so they can play Goku vs Shadow or whatever.

All of the talented people working on things are either PW, or part of the PMBR.

Yes, I did post things on OpenSA. The idea was for people to help figuring out missing parts. PW has done that, and thats why you have the plug n play modules. And the reason I was able to make extremely quick progress on modules was because of PW releasing source to his module viewer.

You have to give back and work hard to get respect. And I don't respect you at all.

-Dantarion, one of 3 or 4 people you can credit almost 100% of the codes in your pack to.

Oh yeah, I am also the former host of kcmm, back before you guys had that DDoS attack taht almost got my hosting account closed Cheesy
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:18:52 PM by Dantarion » Logged

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: September 24, 2013, 09:26:49 PM »

It freezes due to the abscence of Red.
    However, there are less possibilities if you use the No Result Data Code.
    IDK why, but it works.

And Dantarion, look at the first page.
    They are not taking credit for this, they credit 3 people.
    Don't be rude with them.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #34 on: September 24, 2013, 09:30:31 PM »

Man, you shoulda just posted the codes and locked the thread.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: September 24, 2013, 09:31:43 PM »

SonicBrawler: You must add a viewable warning on the OP strongly advising people to backup their save file.

While I don't like everything that's surrounding these codes (As it's pretty obvious they were leaked to SB), we can't stop him from making a thread sharing them. And this is not changing.

Also, I will only say this: It seems that you guys only apply the rules whenever you feel like it. We have to keep working on Project M, and since this bit of unfinished stolen code was not released officially, we take no responsibility for the inevitable damage. We will also not provide any help with fixing it.
    Nobody is asking the PMBR members to fix people's problems with this code. But, I'll say this,people should use these codes at their own risk, knowing the PMBR has advised against it.

But seriously, we've tried warning people, and Vig went into some detail above.

Use this at your own risk.
    Ninja'ed.

What is the point of putting your name on this? What credit are you looking for? I no longer post things on kcmm because I realize that most of this people on this site only care about getting things working ASAP, so they can play Goku vs Shadow or whatever.
    You don't post things on KCMM nor anywhere else because-*

And while I certainly agree most of what you'd get from this site is this kind of reaction (Considering most of the active members posting on hype threads concerning these things are either on their teens/new), you can't round the whole community in that statement.

All of the talented people working on things are either PW, or part of the PMBR.
    Ouch, that's a bold statement. these PMBR members had no talent until being recruited for PM, I assume? You sure did a good job giving these people talent once joining.

Oh yeah, I am also the former host of kcmm, back before you guys had that DDoS attack taht almost got my hosting account closed Cheesy
    Oh crap. Guess we should reconsider our decision now that you bring that up...

Now, PLEASE, even if you believe us to be the community's untalented trash can, we have some rules:

Now, I won't have this brought up again. If anyone has any sort of complaints with the way we are running our forum, do it in the appropriate place. This thread is not an appropriate place.
    I hope you can all follow them, just as our regular members do.
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:48:22 PM by Albafika » Logged

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: September 24, 2013, 09:40:04 PM »

Man, you shoulda just posted the codes and locked the thread.

^this.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

HaloedHero
    Extreme Kitten

Come and get me, haters.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Pin Collector Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: September 24, 2013, 09:51:03 PM »

SonicBrawler: You must add a viewable warning on the OP strongly advising people to backup their save

This is all I ever wanted. I don't speak for the rest of the pmbr, but I just want innocent bystanders to be fairly warned.

There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: September 24, 2013, 10:09:06 PM »

SonicBrawler, if I was working on some codes or something and somebody stole them and wrote their name all over them saying they had part in making it, I'd be pissed. I'd also be pissed if this person asked me for permission to post them, I said no, and they did it anyway. Don't act like you didn't expect this [censored]storm.

However, this is the internet, where pirates and [censored]storms are very common. Smiley

Let's not be hasty now.

You have to give back and work hard to get respect. And I don't respect you at all.

I'm still gonna bug you about Brawl Masquerade, even though ASFLinky released his version

Why does this even matter.

This is not yours in any way. LOOK AT YOUR CODES YOU POSTED. You are taking credit for this, when all you did was take codes that me and ds22 made.

*ds22 and I

Yes, I did post things on OpenSA. The idea was for people to help figuring out missing parts. PW has done that, and thats why you have the plug n play modules. And the reason I was able to make extremely quick progress on modules was because of PW releasing source to his module viewer.

PW this, PW that. Does PW even like being regarded as so high and mighty? Why can't we just mod [censored] for fun?

Also, the module format is documented in the RVL SDK - It's a very simple format to read and rebuild. You wouldn't have been able to make progress on them without PW's sources you say?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: September 24, 2013, 11:18:35 PM »

all i want to do is play Goku Vs Shadow!
    Now finish these codes ASAP
    please?
    *insertssmileyfacehere*

by the way i have already modified the codes so you can have csp's for mewtwo and knuckles, as the work around i mentioned earlier, ill deliver them tomorrow
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 11:27:30 PM by FitMr.MW01.pcs » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2013, 04:19:45 AM »

all i want to do is play Goku Vs Shadow!
    Now finish these codes ASAP
    please?
    *insertssmileyfacehere*

by the way i have already modified the codes so you can have csp's for mewtwo and knuckles, as the work around i mentioned earlier, ill deliver them tomorrow

alright cool. thanks man

and i will update the op with a "Risk of currupting your save file" even thouh that has yet to happen

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2013, 05:48:50 AM »

Hey now Dant. I know you're pissed. (I'm not too happy with the little [censored] either)
    But don't go insulting my people like that. I'm still a huge part of KCMM.

Oh, and SonicBrawler. You should make the warning bigger and stick out more.
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 01:01:15 PM by FitNanobuds06.pcs » Logged

daniel741852
    Expert Kitten

Hacker in training.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: September 25, 2013, 06:19:18 AM »

Ok you guys, I know things are getting rough and I may look like a noob but we should probably resolve the problem instead of arguing brutally with each other, I really hate seeing people cuss, or call each other out.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: September 25, 2013, 06:33:06 AM »

Note: These codes seem to affect your save file and may corrupt it only if you are on PMBR because its fine for me
    Don't do that [censored] again, SonicBrawler. That little warning could have been left without the blackened remark. And you better use the function on the codes in the OP. Ex:
    Code:
    Test
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    Anyways, fixed that Warning, I think it's pretty visible now.
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 07:24:24 AM by Miacis » Logged

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2013, 07:21:16 AM »

For the third and last time. No more derailing of this thread will be accepted.

I don't care about your feels about a mere Donate button, nor about your views on this community. Open your own thread, or deal with the appropriate people for that, instead of turning this topic into a [censored]-hole.
    This thread is about the Clone Engine code, and nothing else.

I'll be cleaning the latest derail without penalties. Any more I see after this very post, and sanctions will start falling, with a very high chance of getting Moderated right off the bat.

Edit: And that's a second round of clean-up. KCMM isn't a fighting arena for the PMBR to settle their disagreement with SonicBrawler. Do I have to promise candies, to make people stay on-topic?
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 11:31:52 AM by Miacis » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8
    Print
    Jump to: