Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: KTH on March 05, 2011, 02:08:55 PM
Oh, this topic go down...

no pointless bumping of threads, mewtwo will be back in a few days im sure

seriously guys, pointless chit chat is annoying for others who are subscribed to this thread..

mewtwo is a popular guy, thats not gonna change while hes gone for a few days..

[white]

Quote from: 5H1R4NU1W0LF on March 05, 2011, 04:51:15 PM
Quote from: KTH on March 05, 2011, 02:08:55 PM
Oh, this topic go down...

no pointless bumping of threads, mewtwo will be back in a few days im sure

seriously guys, pointless chit chat is annoying for others who are subscribed to this thread..

mewtwo is a popular guy, thats not gonna change while hes gone for a few days..

^ agreed :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on March 05, 2011, 08:20:37 PM
Quote from: 5H1R4NU1W0LF on March 05, 2011, 04:51:15 PM
Quote from: KTH on March 05, 2011, 02:08:55 PM
Oh, this topic go down...

no pointless bumping of threads, mewtwo will be back in a few days im sure

seriously guys, pointless chit chat is annoying for others who are subscribed to this thread..

mewtwo is a popular guy, thats not gonna change while hes gone for a few days..

^ agreed :P
^ agreed :srs:

alright next person to quote me with a one word post is gonna get a swift kick in the back of the head... :notimp:

[white]

Quote from: Judge Wulfbang Draufganger on March 06, 2011, 06:17:00 PM
alright next person to quote me with a one word post is gonna get a swift kick in the back of the head... :notimp:
I agree with w0lf on this. The needless quoting like that is just plain annoying. M2000 isn't dead, he'll be back.
So just stop posting off-topic stuff. OK? Thank you.

Quote from: Judge Wulfbang Draufganger on March 06, 2011, 06:17:00 PM
alright next person to quote me with a one word post is gonna get a swift kick in the back of the head... :notimp:

ok

Hey, I'm back xD

You're right, there's no need to keep the thread in the top of the page. After all, if there's no news in here, there's no point in visiting the thread xD

Well, I'm in the university right now, just got back from my girl's house. She's still hurt, but I hope she's getting better the next days. She just has got better and worse these days.

Stuffs I'm supposed to do today, or the next days, about stage hacking:

1- Bigger versions of FoD, DL64 and FD64. FD64 would be brawl-sized, and FoD/DL64 would be just fitting the bigger size of the characters in brawl. Testers for the new sizes will be welcome xD

2- Keep working on Peach's Castle, posting new pictures and video.

3- Starting other minor planned stages.

And no, I'm not changing my nick. Some people like doing so, but I'm using the same nickname in the internet since 2003  :mewtwo:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Welcome back M2k :D I'm curious... What minor planned stages? o_O
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Congrats on the 50K downloads sir!

Glad you're girl is doing better, patience my friend.

Excited to hear about the new planned stages, but doubt you will tell us since you keep your projects secret, lol

Yeah, I guess secrets are better than just spreading out what I got in mind xD

One of them would be the 'Aquarium' stage in the OP. But I'm not giving more info than this for now xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

[censored], you made me go to the OP so I can read that? lol oh you psychic cat you.

Well, sounds epic, so looking forward to it!

xD

Sorry about that xD

Don't expect anything great. I'm not supposed to make epic things everytime ^^U xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Moar? xD

Lately, N64 stages are the only kind of stages I make ^^U

The aquarium comes from a N64 game too xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Aquarium stage? Hmm, sounds like SM64 to me. Reminds me of 1 of those secret star levels where you end up in a cube where you swim around for 8 red coins. Oh the good old days xD