Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 03, 2011, 07:23:54 AM
If you want it over Shadow Moses Island you need a st_metalgear.rel not a st_final.rel

Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pz8behflxe3tc58

I made a st_final.rel into a st_metalgear.rel and thats what it came up with all black stage with one breakble wall, i could try it again and see if it comes up with the same results

Edit: It works now


✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on March 03, 2011, 07:27:39 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 03, 2011, 07:23:54 AM
If you want it over Shadow Moses Island you need a st_metalgear.rel not a st_final.rel

Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pz8behflxe3tc58

I made a st_final.rel into a st_metalgear.rel and thats what it came up with all black stage with one breakble wall, i could try it again and see if it comes up with the same results

Edit: It works now



;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 03, 2011, 07:43:58 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on March 03, 2011, 07:27:39 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 03, 2011, 07:23:54 AM
If you want it over Shadow Moses Island you need a st_metalgear.rel not a st_final.rel

Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pz8behflxe3tc58

I made a st_final.rel into a st_metalgear.rel and thats what it came up with all black stage with one breakble wall, i could try it again and see if it comes up with the same results

Edit: It works now



;)

I just made three copys of the stage file and named them STGMETALGEAR_00, 01, 02

and i added some songs from goldeneye(N64/Wii) into vault today
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

pero mewtwo no se trata de que primero subas y luego bajes

mira te explico, las stages de 64 y melee que tengas pensadas hacer no tienes que darles vueltas

despueskuando vayas a empezar ha hacer escenarios propios se te habran ocurrido un monton de ideas nuevas, conforme vayas haciendo los mejores se te iran ocurriendo ideas mejores

asi, sin darte cuenta, aumentaras notablemente la calidad, xk digamos que no te tomas el doble de tiempo pensandolo

por cierto, cambiate el nick a Mewtwo3000

Quote from: renkaken on March 03, 2011, 03:02:37 AM
Que mala noticia sobre tu novia/esposa espero que pronto se recupere
también mewtwo

Alguna noticia de esto  :)
Creo que nadie comprende de que estamos hablando
lol

Gracias :)

El escenario nocturno de rayquaza de momento esta pausado, por ahora estoy haciendo Peach's Castle Mario 64, y seguramente hare otros escenarios antes que este. Todo lo que puedo decir es que no esta cancelado, y que los pokemon seran completamente distintos a la version diurna.


Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 03, 2011, 03:52:51 AM
Read the wikipedia page on Tendinitis. Sounds like the best initial treatment is "RICE":
QuoteRest, Ice, Compress, and Elevate. Resting assists in the prevention of further damage to the tendon. Ice is effective at alleviating pain, limiting excessive swelling, and stimulating blood flow after the fact. Compression and elevation both function similarly to ice in their ability to limit excessive, unnecessary inflammation.
Anyway, I hope she gets better.

I'll tell her, thanks :)
Quote from: Sorceress on March 03, 2011, 07:52:18 AM

I just made three copys of the stage file and named them STGMETALGEAR_00, 01, 02

and i added some songs from goldeneye(N64/Wii) into vault today


You may be interested in using Felicity (Perfect Dark version of Facility) as one of the 3 versions of the Shadow Moses stage.

Quote from: RuKeN on March 03, 2011, 08:28:12 AM
pero mewtwo no se trata de que primero subas y luego bajes

mira te explico, las stages de 64 y melee que tengas pensadas hacer no tienes que darles vueltas

despueskuando vayas a empezar ha hacer escenarios propios se te habran ocurrido un monton de ideas nuevas, conforme vayas haciendo los mejores se te iran ocurriendo ideas mejores

asi, sin darte cuenta, aumentaras notablemente la calidad, xk digamos que no te tomas el doble de tiempo pensandolo

por cierto, cambiate el nick a Mewtwo3000

Erm... en realidad eso es exactamente lo que hago...

A las de 64 y melee les doy vueltas a como hacer las cosas, que modelos usar, que tecnicas de animacion, etc.

Y los escenarios propios los hago segun me apetece, a veces tengo una idea y me pongo a hacerla enseguida (templo del tiempo y torre de ganondorf son ejemplos), y otras las voy retrasando, aplazando, y a veces retomandolas de tiempo atras. Creo que ya voy aumentando la calidad, y no me tomo tiempo pensando nada. Digamos que las ideas me vienen solas en mis trayectos de una hora desde casa a universidad y viceversa, y que tengo tantas que no me da tiempo a llevarlas a cabo. Eso es lo que expreso en el titulo del thread. No tengo problemas de organizacion, sino de tiempo.

Por hacer un simil, si yo construyo 3 coches por semana, y solo vendo 1 por semana, los coches se me acumulan y me desespero porque los quiero vender, y cada vez tengo mas. Pero no quiero dejar de contruir coches, porque cada coche es distinto. Y es posible que un coche se quede en el escaparate durante mucho tiempo, mientras que otros coches se venden mas rapidamente.

Y mi nick es mi nick, por que deberia cambiarlo? O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

^ i totally understood erm.
Everything else.
no.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

xD

By the way, I'm leaving again, my girl got hurt the other day (as some of you may know) and I'm spending the weekend with her. I usually go with her each 2 weekends, but this time I'm going with her the third weekend in a row. That's why I'm not getting much progress in anything.

Anyway, I suppose I'll be at home next weekend, and I should get time to make true progress in the Mario 64 Castle stage, and maybe some other stages or fixes of older stages.

Last progress in Mario 64 Castle was last night, I continued some of the grassy areas in the sides. And last week I made the waterfall, and looks really well. Just like in Mario 64, you know xD

Sorry about no pictures, the waterfall is done since last thursday, but I prefered to make a video showing it. And I didn't get the time to record one this week. Certainly, it's been a hard week for me and my girl. Hope next week everything's better.

I would make tons of stages, I'm able to, but I prefer to make some rebuilds of epic places from games I played in my childhood. And that's a little time-consuming...

If we come to thing, my last stages are FD64, DL64, FoD and Ganon's Tower... and Temple of Time... and Mushroom Kingdom Melee... Only a few stages are between them, all of them made in no time. Mushroomy Underground was a filler for the blog, and used some of the knowledge I earned while doing Mushroom Kingdom Melee (about blocks and such). Hidden Palace was already done, I just re-made something already existing. Christmas Fourside is just a retexture of Fourside, and Dream Greens... Well, it took some time to vertex out the sides, but that's all. It was made in 2 hours or so.

What I mean is, I could be doing many small stages, not complex ones, but I prefer doing stage recreations. Sometimes, they can be made in a week (DL64, FD64), but when they're not that simple, they take more.

Don't know why I say this, I guess everybody here knows this xD

Also, nobody is asking me to be quicker in finishing stages... I guess... O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

We prefer the rebuilds cause we grew up playing those games too.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Not to mention we get a good nostalgia blast
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

si quieres puedo darte la fórmula magica para sacar tiempo para tus proyectos, sin dejar nada aparte en tu vida

si, cambiatelo, hazme caso 3000 > 2000

y ya te dire cuando te pondras el 4000

todo tiene un porque, pero ya te lo dire

Quote from: RuKeN on March 03, 2011, 01:11:56 PM
si quieres puedo darte la fórmula magica para sacar tiempo para tus proyectos, sin dejar nada aparte en tu vida

si, cambiatelo, hazme caso 3000 > 2000

y ya te dire cuando te pondras el 4000

todo tiene un porque, pero ya te lo dire

Why do you want him to change his name?  >:(
I just don't get it at all
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


is complicate to discribe, but... only need he change him name and later can view the because XD

ah the many woes of life..

good luck to you and your girlfriend, i sincerely hope she gets better! ;D

we will miss you over here at KC-MM, all of your loyal fans will continue to post here in your thread during your absence. XD

[white]

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 03, 2011, 12:24:04 PM
Also, nobody is asking me to be quicker in finishing stages... I guess... O.o

[censored], you're already too fast when you work on things, also the more you do, the better and faster you become. The only time that you slack is when you have wifey time, which is totally understandable ;o

Quote from: br3compactor on March 03, 2011, 01:57:45 PM
Why do you want him to change his name?  >:(
I just don't get it at all

LOL angry face.