Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

It's most likely impossible to put this over Smashville due to file size. There's always Dant's alternate stage loader (unless you use Riivo I guess)


Quote from: Equilibrium on June 20, 2011, 08:09:37 PMBy origin i am but i've using the NTSC ISO for a long time now xD
I know. You're in Germany. :D

Quote from: SmashClash on June 20, 2011, 08:21:34 PM
I know. You're in Germany. :D
Wrong! That's Calamitas and Dragonrage :P I'm from Holland you goof XD

Quote from: Equilibrium on June 20, 2011, 08:23:00 PMWrong! That's Calamitas and Dragonrage :P I'm from Holland you goof XD
Oh, hm I thought you were. r)
Oh well.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 20, 2011, 11:00:05 AM
How about including a music file of outside SFX

This. As strange as this might sound, I think It'd be better for the stage than the Super Mario Galaxy 2 remix of Bob-omb Battlefield.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Equilibrium on June 20, 2011, 08:23:00 PM
Wrong! That's Calamitas and Dragonrage :P I'm from Holland you goof XD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

ben je nederlands?????
haha, ik ben een nederlandse spanjaard... xD

enough off-topic...
cant wait, seriously, cant wait..

Quote from: jokekid on June 20, 2011, 09:48:11 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
ben je nederlands?????
haha, ik ben een nederlandse spanjaard... xD
What the [censored]?! Jij spreekt nederlands? Vet man xD
Niet gedacht dat ik nederlands was dan? XD

Info: He didn't know i was Dutch and apparently he speaks it to since he's half dutch XD

Can we stop talking about where each person is from? I honestly don't give a damn, and this isn't the family thread.

Respect Mewtwo and his thread. I don't want to check for replies thinking he releaesd Peach's Castle or that he has new previews for something, and I see people talking about germany and holland.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 20, 2011, 10:52:21 PMCan we stop talking about where each person is from? I honestly don't give a damn, and this isn't the family thread. Respect Mewtwo and his thread. I don't want to check for replies thinking he releaesd Peach's Castle or that he has new previews for something, and I see people talking about germany and holland.
lol
On Topic: I want Peach's Castle!
Enzo doesn't. He told me.
jk, lol

Quote from: SmashClash on June 20, 2011, 10:54:33 PM
lol
On Topic: I want Peach's Castle!
Enzo doesn't. He told me.
jk, lol

That I don't want Peach's Castle? Are you nuts?

That is his best stage yet. I now also have the perfect dubstep remix for this stage, so I await the release.

EDIT: Hidden black text lol I should have known better.
getonmsnrightnowyouhave17secondsorelseyouwilldie.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 20, 2011, 10:56:11 PMThat I don't want Peach's Castle? Are you nuts? That is his best stage yet. I now also have the perfect dubstep remix for this stage, so I await the release. EDIT: Hidden black text lol I should have known better. getonmsnrightnowyouhave17secondsorelseyouwilldie.
Lol, your black text.
I was gonna go outside, buuuuut ok.
Stay on MSN.
Darn, we went off topic again! ahhhhakdfgjdhfkgjdf
On Topic again: Enzo and I want Peach's Castle!
Enzo send me that .brstm


that tool what you released looks useful, but tell me, what means UV? :oshi:




Lots of offtopic on here O.o

@lord_of_D The UV coordinates is the way to map the textures on the model. Changing the UV points, you're able to change how the texture is represented on the polygon.

@junior139 Erm... No, I'm not releasing today, nor tomorrow, nor the next 3 days. It isn't finished enough and I don't guess I can finish it tomorrow.

This is what I got these next days:

- Tomorrow I should study for an exam I have on wednesday. I'm not gonna pass it thought, but I gotta go to make the exam at least, and study so I don't leave it blank.
- After the exam on wednesday, I gotta go to Alicante (where my girlfriend lives) cause we have 2 days of work with the band (she's a singer in a band and I control the lights). There's something called 'hogueras' in there and I'll stay in there until saturday.
- I got another exam on Monday. I should study, cause pass this one is possible to me. But, without studying, it wouldn't. So, Saturday night would be my only chance to get some progress on the stage.
- After the exam on Monday, I'm supposed to travel where my girlfriend is again, this time to spend 2-3 days there. Then, we would come together to my home for a few more days. I'm not gonna be separated from her anymore in the whole summer. I have no idea about how many time I will be able to work on stage when this comes. I may have enough, or being weeks without getting near to a computer...
- After the summer, unlike past years, we're supposed to start living together near my actual home. I wouldn't be travelling as much to visit her, only for classes or visiting her parents. Still, being not alone changes the time I'm able to hack, so I'm not sure about how fast I'll be able to hack.

In conclusion, I won't finish the stage until next week. I could get it nearly finished before leaving on wednesday, but I'm not gonna post it without a proper test. I'm not sure about being able to make the flying version in time anyway, so the possibilities are:

1- The stage is released next week, with the side, standard, crossed, roof, bridge, bottom roof and courtyard versions.
2- The stage is released next week with the above AND the 'alternative' or flying one.
3- The stage isn't released next week, but the next one, or the next one to the next one.

I hope to be able to have some time to hack this summer. I enjoy it too much and I got a lot of projects in mind.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial