Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Will you be trying animated boo's for the couryard? And for the flying stage having animated peach and 2 toads on the bridge yoshi on the roof and boo's in the courtyard? My life will be completed then
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

The stage has a big filesize right now (3.389 KB), I'm even thinking on making the signposts 2D. Doing those things the same way I'm doing the stage could be too much for the stage. I can always make 2D boos when fighting on the roof and such, so when you pause you see the 2D boos from there... But 3D oldstile boos, peach, toads and yoshi seem to be too much.

Anyway, I'll see about it when the stage itself is finished, there are still some thingies to do. Basically, trees, signposts, the flying cap box and big boo's haunt. And some shadow zones, and the collisions, boundaries and camera for fighting in the courtyard...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 21, 2011, 09:52:18 AM
This summer I'll be at my girlfriends and I may use her computer for this. Anyway, I can't assure anything, but I'll keep this in mind and I'll try it.
yeah, i read those posts... seems like its gonna be much more busier to do for hacks D=
but sure, hope u can use her computer to finish it up. i just hope i can release the pack in time ^^U
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


:srs:
It's too perfect.

I loled that the trees still always face the camera.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 21, 2011, 10:06:18 AM
I'm even thinking on making the signposts 2D.

Forget this xD

I've made it 3D with just one model :P

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

damn what an exact replica
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 21, 2011, 12:12:27 PM
I've made it 3D with just one model :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
looks perfect :3


With just one model? You are also becoming rather good at vertexing these stage parts and other things now. I took a look at Fountain of Dreams on Brawlbox, and I was more than impressed.

Why are you so good at this. Too good man, too good.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 21, 2011, 07:37:05 PM
With just one model? You are also becoming rather good at vertexing these stage parts and other things now. I took a look at Fountain of Dreams on Brawlbox, and I was more than impressed.

Why are you so good at this. Too good man, too good.

You'll get even more impressed when I update the Fountain with the new models that allow me to fill the stage more than before :P

I guess I already said this, but with Peach's Castle I'm improving a lot as a stage maker >.<

By the way, I guess I'm not posting anymore until saturday. As I already said, I've got to travel tomorrow and such. I leave you the first pictures brawling in the courtyard area





I may post some more picture later today, but I'm saying goodbye now just in case.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 21, 2011, 08:34:12 PM




L is real 2401 comes to mind again phuking amazing mewtwo
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

amazing ^^

suerte con los examenes, a mi me dan las notas de selectividad maƱana :srs:


Buenas suerte Jokekid :af:

Also, diggin' this A LOT. Love all the little details you put into this stage.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]