Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I'm back home and I've done this to Temple of Time:



Yeah, those ornaments weren't done yet. Still a few are left. But that will be after completing Peach's Castle. Tomorrow I'm back to build the rest of that SM64 stage.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

As I said, I've almost completed the models in Peach's Castle.





Right now, the only visual things left would be completing the texture for the wing cap block, 2 rocks inside the water, and the 1up mushrooms on the roof, if I get the space to make them. I'm really near to the limit, but I'm still able to work with it. I'm needing to remove some shadow models, but that's ok.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

welcome back mewtwo!!!

and amazing progress on those 2 kick ass stages! ;D

keep up the good work ^^U
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 10, 2011, 01:59:14 AM
Thanks ^^

By the way, almost forgot, FD64 with Tabuu's background:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?075e73i3l7yx3lc



That is some sexy stuff there Mewtwo.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Rocks made:



Not easy to see in the picture anyway.

Well, the stage model is complete now. Next step is finishing the individual configurations for the different versions. And after that, the next step is upload to vault.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

stage looks amazing mewtwo as always god like work from you cnt wait to have it on my stage rostr to play

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 10, 2011, 02:52:43 AM
Rocks made:



Not easy to see in the picture anyway.

Well, the stage model is complete now. Next step is finishing the individual configurations for the different versions. And after that, the next step is upload to vault.


*dies in anticipation*

:happy:

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 10, 2011, 02:52:43 AM
Rocks made:



Not easy to see in the picture anyway.

Well, the stage model is complete now. Next step is finishing the individual configurations for the different versions. And after that, the next step is upload to vault.
HYPE.
Edit: Oh, by rocks, you meant the underwater ones. I forgot about those.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 10, 2011, 02:52:43 AM
Rocks made:



Not easy to see in the picture anyway.

Well, the stage model is complete now. Next step is finishing the individual configurations for the different versions. And after that, the next step is upload to vault.
I can clearly see them actually, i love how you add every little detail possible. This really is your masterpiece, no doubt about that at all. I'm probably going to get every version of this stage and plant them all over my stages xD
What stages does this work on at the moment? Before i place them where they shouldn't be xD

Quote from: Segtendo on August 10, 2011, 03:05:32 AM
HYPE.
Edit: Oh, by rocks, you meant the underwater ones. I forgot about those.

Exactly, that's the thing.  It's so perfect that Mewtwo2000 has added details that the normal person wouldn't even realise were there.

This is absolutely astounding.  If this doesn't get at least 1k downloads within one or two weeks there is no justice. 

August 10, 2011, 11:11:56 AM #4766 Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 05:30:36 PM by Triforce Zelda
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 10, 2011, 02:52:43 AM
Rocks made:



Not easy to see in the picture anyway.

Well, the stage model is complete now. Next step is finishing the individual configurations for the different versions. And after that, the next step is upload to vault.

I like how everybody's quoting this xD.

Though, this stage, even though there's one little issue, I can tell that this will be one of those funner stages where people go to just have fun lol.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 10, 2011, 02:52:43 AM
Rocks made:



Not easy to see in the picture anyway.

Well, the stage model is complete now. Next step is finishing the individual configurations for the different versions. And after that, the next step is upload to vault.

*quotes just because everybody is quoting*

HYES! :falcon:

I can't express in words how amazed I am at this work.

And the fact that it's coming out soon makes me really, really glad.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Again, I've been doing useless stuff. I've been modifying things so these 3 can be here now:



Now I can say that modelling is finished ^^U xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

That's not useless! That's pretty good! I was hoping you didn't forget about those shrooms behind the tower.