Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

definitely not useless. That will make playing behind the tower much more awesome!

Ok, not useless xD

I was referring mostly to the work behind this. To make those 6 models work, I've needed to change the models for all the tree shadows in the courtyard. the 16 original models are now 4. 2 of the signpost shadows have been included in one of the 4 models, so, I've added 6 models for the mushrooms, 4 models for the shadows, and I've removed 18 models that were the previous shadows.

Hopefully I'll be still able to add the 2 last models I want for the courtyard.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo, you are more than amazing You even added the red block, and the shadow under the red block. You are more than a perfectionist, if there is a word for that, that's what you are.

I'm excited for this, since the release date is near.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 10, 2011, 07:09:07 PM
Mewtwo, you are more than amazing You even added the red block, and the shadow under the red block. You are more than a perfectionist, if there is a word for that, that's what you are.

I'm excited for this, since the release date is near.

Perfectionectionist?


God. That's the word you were looking for. God is more perfectionist than a perfectionist. So Mewtwo2000 is a go-- *Allav866 will not be able to finish this post due to a random lightning bolt striking him, sending him to Hell for blasphemy in the process.*
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Well he's an obsessive replicationist, and a great one that I aspire to be like. That's why he's considered the best at the stages he makes, because he will not accept anything but the best possible. Thanks for all the work you do, Mewtwo2000.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Yes, it'll be sad when the day comes that you have to leave. Your stages helped bring back fun from the past without leaving the present.

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 11, 2011, 11:03:47 AM
Yes, it'll be sad when the day comes that you have to leave. Your stages helped bring back fun from the past without leaving the present.

Quoted for truth.  Couldn't have worded it any better.

Seems that you're already saying good bye xD

The truth is that when I start officially to live with my girl, my hacking time will get some reduction. But I'm not gonna seek for a job or something yet, I've still 2 years of university (at least), and I don't pretend to work while studying. Maybe next year. I'm supposed to study hard to pass most of the subjects this year and finish soon, but, again, not having a job yet should allow me to hack at least for a few more months. Maybe an entire year? More? I don't know. What I know is that I love stage building (I made my own static and simple models when I was a kid) and SSBB hacking is more than perfect to me. I'm not leaving this easily. I've still lots of stages in mind.

Only hoping that model imports and such don't make this boring to me or something. As I said once, if people were able to make stages like my Peach's Castle with a few clicks, this would be [censored] for me.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Peach's Castle almost ready eh?

This just made my day. Fountain Of Dreams and Peach's Castle may have taken the longest, but they were well worth the wait. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Picture showing how the last version planned for the first upload of Peach's Castle is.



Just another view of the castle with a semi-flat ground ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 12, 2011, 12:51:33 AM
Picture showing how the last version planned for the first upload of Peach's Castle is.



Just another view of the castle with a semi-flat ground ^^U
Your so awesome. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

You know what'd be epic? O_o

Have the different floors of the inside of the castle as castle seige stages O_o

Roof > Clock Room > 2nd floor > Main entrance
O_o
Dat even possible?