Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

im speechless mewtwo u out did ur self amazing stage juss amazing u r god like


Yes, but not yet. I want to make some other things first, and rest from working on the castle grounds too.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

You release it just when I'm away from home D=

Gonna check it as soon as I get home =x
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey Mewtwo. i was wondering. How can i use that ASL? i want to be able to use multiple stages that you made but i dont want to have to give up alot of the stages i already have. would it be possible to use ASL on Riivolution without that stage expansion pack?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

The ASL is just a code, if it works with some pack, it will work without the pack too. I don't use riivolution, so I don't know if it would work and such. I suppose it may work if a proper XML file is used.

About the ASL code itself, while resting from making stages, I'm preparing some program to make this automatic. I guess there was already one, but I'm trying to get one that can edit the current gct file, add the ASL code if it isn't there, and edit the stages and button combos for them. Right now, the program reads the gct, recognizes the ASL code inside the gct, and shows the names of the stages used, and how many combos (and randoms) are using. Next step is editing those files to add and delete options, and finally edit the buttons used. My plan is that it can generate separate files that can be inserted with gct fusionizer, and be able to add those files to the current gct file.

Still some work to do, but I guess this will be the perfect tool for those who don't know how to edit the gct files, or the ASL code itself.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

There was a ASL tool, but it only had values for the Gamecube controller.

Thank god you're working on something for the people who don't understand it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


When the flying version of Peach's Castle is released, will It include the Courtyard?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I don't know it. If I need some shadows, it will be hard to include everything. Anyway, as I need to try to make it over delphino and such, everything's possible. I could optimize a little the filesize by deleting some trees, and changing their placement while changing (flying).

So, I would like to include the courtyard, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to include it due to size problems.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I can live the Boos not being in the Courtyard If that'll make the file size smaller for the flying version.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


August 21, 2011, 07:09:06 AM #4870 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 07:17:02 AM by Allav866
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 20, 2011, 10:16:32 PM
The ASL is just a code, if it works with some pack, it will work without the pack too. I don't use riivolution, so I don't know if it would work and such. I suppose it may work if a proper XML file is used.

About the ASL code itself, while resting from making stages, I'm preparing some program to make this automatic. I guess there was already one, but I'm trying to get one that can edit the current gct file, add the ASL code if it isn't there, and edit the stages and button combos for them. Right now, the program reads the gct, recognizes the ASL code inside the gct, and shows the names of the stages used, and how many combos (and randoms) are using. Next step is editing those files to add and delete options, and finally edit the buttons used. My plan is that it can generate separate files that can be inserted with gct fusionizer, and be able to add those files to the current gct file.

Still some work to do, but I guess this will be the perfect tool for those who don't know how to edit the gct files, or the ASL code itself.
I tried making an xml for this, but it was a total flop.
anyways, i love this idea. I always hate calculating the button inputs, speaking of which, i tried making one where all the stages could be activated by holding the control stick in one of 8 directions, but down-left and up left don't work for some reason... so i have to rethink my Peach's Castle placement...
Edit* Can you make sure all the stages (including results screen and other miscellaneous stages) can be put into the code?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Well, now that the sexy castle is done, what's next, Mr. Mewthree?

Next is Dark Link's room. And Temple of Time completion. I'll work on both randomly.

Quote from: Allav866 on August 21, 2011, 07:09:06 AM
I tried making an xml for this, but it was a total flop.
anyways, i love this idea. I always hate calculating the button inputs, speaking of which, i tried making one where all the stages could be activated by holding the control stick in one of 8 directions, but down-left and up left don't work for some reason... so i have to rethink my Peach's Castle placement...
Edit* Can you make sure all the stages (including results screen and other miscellaneous stages) can be put into the code?

The program is mostly finished, but I had not guessed about the control stick directions... I'll update it with those options and will release it, with a tutorial.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I'll be really looking forward for more N64 remakes, specially if it's Zelda stages ;D

Dark Link's room will definitely be awesome to play in.

You could make a version where it rotates (since when we're fighting Dark Link we usually fight through the whole room around the tree).
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 21, 2011, 12:16:12 PM
Next is Dark Link's room. And Temple of Time completion. I'll work on both randomly.

The program is mostly finished, but I had not guessed about the control stick directions... I'll update it with those options and will release it, with a tutorial.
cool. can't wait. :)
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866