Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Allav866 on August 17, 2011, 02:33:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For those who were wondering why Mario was surprised to see the dog transform into the Prince and confess his love for Peach, it's because the dog was a traveling companion to Mario and Luigi throughout the course of the movie. Because the dog couldn't talk (duh), Mario wouldn't have known he was human before he turned into a dog, let alone that he was a dog. So the dog was probably taking advantage of Mario just so he could get to Peach easier. So when Mario found out what his intentions were in the end, he certainly was [censored].
This ending is just a big flip of the finger and makes an otherwise happy ending seem awkward. I know of this because I watched a subbed version of the whole film a while back ago.  :af:


But still, you got to feel bad for both Mario and Peach (apparently Luigi could care less, though)...  :srs:



But now I'm just getting off-topic. Anyways, I've been lurking in this thread on your faithful recreation of Peach's Castle, and I have to say... it looks epic. Too epic! I'll definitively put one of the versions of it on my SD card once it comes out.  :af2:
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 19, 2011, 10:44:38 AM
11 versions?!  That's crazy o_o  I won't know which one to use.
^This, 11 versions is insane. How can people choose like that? XD
*readies 11 stage slots in his ISO*

Not really (yet), some of them are slighly different versions of the same one. As I said, the right side has 3 versions, the swimmable, the no-water, and the water-step. This makes 9 stages only. The roofback one has 3 versions, and I'm not sure to upload one of them. Roofback is the one behind the tower, and comes in a 50% size, in a 100% size, and the one I probably won't include, the 50% version from the front. The tower gets in the middle, when playing, it's a bad idea I had while developing the stage. Still I kept the collisions and STPMs inside, but I don't guess I'm releasing it as a prepared version.

These are the current files:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


cnt wait for the stage mewtwo looks amazing man god like work from you as always

Holy [censored] man, that's a lot.

Maybe a picture for each version, to clear out the confusion.

Either way, I'll probably get like 3 versions, lol.

I'll post one picture per version, don't worry.

I've finished both pipe versions now, and completed the SSB64 one with the trees not included in the video (only 6)

Also, animated water (it wasn't, just the waterfall), and now I'm gonna make the last piece of courtyard for the roof version.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Awesome! :af:
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I'm satisfied with the stage, gonna start posting it into vault and blog. The info about the different versions will be in the kc-mm blog.

I will be uploading the different versions, and may be leaving some of the minor changes for tomorrow.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 19, 2011, 10:44:38 AM
11 versions?!  That's crazy o_o  I won't know which one to use.
hey i have an idea that may help(note:i dont know too much about how to make stages so if you want you can ignore me  ;D) coudnt you do something like this stage http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10412 and goes changing the stage or do like the port town aero dive stage and put a platform to go to diferent parts of the stage?its just an idea since i dont know too much about stages  :-[
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, great work on Peach's Castle. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

great tht u released mewtwo cnt wait to try but is it only over japes ?

Japes and final destination. Not tested over other stages, who knows.

Currently posting info about every version in the kc-mm blog.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Y'know what would be awesome? You said there's a stage randomizer for one slot, so you could switch between Venom and Sector Z randomly when you select the stage. If it allows it, you should have all of these versions be different variables. That would make it the most versatile Brawl Stage. Either that or make a platform that flies around the stage, that works too.