Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I believe I've used Ganon's Tower, Kongo Jungle 64, Saffron City, Hyrule Castle, Fountain of Dreams, Hidden Palace Zone and a couple of others I don't remember.  And of course, I have Peach's Castle ready and downloaded (only reason I'm not using it is due to pure laziness on my part, but at some point I will get my head around that ASL tool so I can use 7 of the Peach's Castle stages).

Fourside, Dreamland 64, Ganon's Tower, a retexture of your Hyrule Castle, Alternate Mario Circuit, Crisis City, Mushroom Kingdom 64, Kongo Jungle 64, Facility, Fountain of Dreams, Saffron City, Planet Zebes (with Brinstar background), Peach's Castle, and Final Destination 64.

That's what I have of your's :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Stages you made: Alternative Mario Circuit, Ganon's Tower, Peach's Courtyard, FoD, Venom, Mushroom Kingdom Melee, Fourside, Peach's Castle 64, Kongo Jungle 64, Hyrule Castle, Planet Zebes, Mushroom Kingdom 64, Dream Land, Sector Z, Saffron City, Battlefield 64, FD 64
Total=17
Stages you contributed to: Kongo Jungle Melee, Yoshi's Story Melee, FD Melee, Great Bay, Metal Mario Stage, Budokai Tenkaichi, Final Egg Planet, Yoshi's Island 64, Poke Floats 2, SSB64 Intro,
Total=10
Grand Total=27

Fraction of total custom stages=27/37=73%

I'm using about 2 of your excellent stages (not counting the expanded stage code): Fourside and Fountain of Dreams. Both are really high quality.

I'm not trying to persuade you or anything, but it would be nice to see more attempts at recreating Melee stages


Let's see... Dark links room, peach's castle (cross version and a courtyard one), Peach's castle ssb64, ganon's tower, zebes, kongo jungle 64, dreamland 64, Christmas fourside (I like it better...), Fountain of Dreams, heartgold Destination, Rayqua's lake, Saffron City, Hyrule Castle 64, Mushroom Kingdom 64...

I am so glad I have the stgexp code. I don't know if I ever mentioned this before, but if in the next version of the stage roster expansion pack you made a program that would allow you to select how many stages to add, which icons to use, and which tracklist to use (a bit like you did with the asl code) I would be very pleased.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Oh [censored] we're all naming which of Mewtwo's stages we have?

Alright let's see..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

id love to have them all, but im lazy as [censored], and dont even know where the portraits go...

Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2011, 10:47:17 AM
id love to have them all, but im lazy as [censored], and dont even know where the portraits go...

In the sc_selmap.pac

One of the funnest thing of all, when downloading a sexy stage, giving it a portrait.

Best thing about everything, Mewtwo includes portraits on his Mediafire folders when downloading one of his stages.

I've been working on a new stage, I started it 6 days ago. Don't gonna say the name nor show pictures for the moment. Still, if you keep the secret I may send you some picture if you ask me by PM.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Secret stage huh? r)
I'm anxious to see it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


actually ive really stopped having custom stages since all my friends are tourney players and dont wanna play on anything crazy...

hell even my own custom stages arent on there anymore..

[white]

The new stage is [censored]ing sexy and will make everyone hype like crazy. Trust me.

September 23, 2011, 05:11:23 AM #5189 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 05:18:44 AM by Dark Aura
Well, I have all your Melee/N64 stages thanks to an expansion pack. Aside from that, I have Dark Link's Room, as Well as DL's result screen, Peach's Castle, Rayquaza's Lake, and Ganon's Tower.