Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

New changes on Fountain of Dreams.



More in the next days
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Do I see little splashes from the fountain in the background?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


No, you don't xD

That's the water steps and such ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I can see the fountain and stars changed. You did to fix the stage limit size?

Mewtwo2000 : Can you explain me how to edit light/shadow of stage please?

Quote from: KTH on October 14, 2011, 11:26:01 PM
Mewtwo2000 : Can you explain me how to edit light/shadow of stage please?

Kevin, he has guides for that. I don't know where the shadows one is, since he taught me himself, alongside with DSX8.

To edit lighting, check this guide:

*Waits for Error 500*

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21475.0

It taught me, and it explains it very well.

If you want, I can help you out on MSN and somewhat tutor you. Mewtwo gets a lot of damn PMs daily on help with stages and such, so I'm just trying to give him some room to breath, lol.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 14, 2011, 10:14:54 PM
New changes on Fountain of Dreams.



More in the next days
I'm loving the update. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on October 15, 2011, 12:50:46 AM
I'm loving the update. :3

Same. Makes the stage even more of a must-have.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I was about to download the old one, since I'm using the Stage Expansion Slots for Melee and 64 stages, but I'm gonna wait until Mewtwo releases this and eventually the Maxed Out SSS code editor. It'll be worth it.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I've been working on a program. Right now, I guess only 3 hackers besides me are importing OBJ files (yes, I've started importing thingies, look that venom). I'm the only one of them that knows how to enable shades on them. And probably I'm not doing it the good way. Still, it works, and imports look better, and for the community, I guess it's better to share the knowledge, so no more flat-material stages are made anymore.

It's easy to fix, but I've prefered to make this program to make it even easier. I present you 'Material Tool'



This is Great Bay, originally imported by DSX8 and textured by Ryan to make it look more shaded. Now with real shades, which may look weird depending on the polygons themselves and such. But, still, they don't look flat anymore.



For questions, just ask me here, or via PM.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

and u've made my wish come true x3

*waits for tool to be released*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Material tool?
Damn. You're gonna make a lot of people happy :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Always trying to get the community to a better level... ^^U

By the way, new picture of FoD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 16, 2011, 07:49:19 PM
Always trying to get the community to a better level... ^^U

By the way, new picture of FoD


Wow, i love that bulb.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'm now locking the poll and ordering the results

I know you're doing what you want to do, so why are you asking us anyway?    - 14 (23%)
I want the Ganon's Castle, but I'll wait for the non-walkoff version    - 7 (11.5%)
Kakariko!!    - 7 (11.5%)
What do I expect from you? The flying version of Peach's Castle!!!    - 4 (6.6%)
I'm not interested in Ganon's, I want the new Temple of Time    - 3 (4.9%)
I don't want your current Banjo stages, do Spiral Mountain next!    - 3 (4.9%)
It's about time to upgrade Venom    - 3 (4.9%)
Venom? No way, upgrade Fountain of Dreams!!    - 3 (4.9%)
You forgot to mention the stage I want (specify)    - 3 (4.9%)
Some new program, or an update to your current ones    - 3 (4.9%)
Finish your Mushroom Kingdom 64 revamp!    - 2 (3.3%)
We need a Yoshi 64 and a Metal Mario by you now!    - 2 (3.3%)
I want that handmade Ganon's Castle the sooner    - 1 (1.6%)
No Zelda, I want your Banjo stages    - 1 (1.6%)
Are you gonna make that Pokemon Stadium stage any day?    - 1 (1.6%)
Make those Mario 64 stages you were planning    - 1 (1.6%)
Come on, make that freakin Great Mighty Poo stage next    - 1 (1.6%)
Crisis City & HeartGold Battlefields? What happened to them?    - 1 (1.6%)
Non-revealed stages. I love those.    - 1 (1.6%)

23% think I don't take in consideration what people want
Kakariko and Ganon's Castle get the same together, but Ganon's Castle needs the extra version with the platform.
People didn't forget about the flying version of Peach's Castle
Temple of Time have some interest too
My future projects like Mario 64 stages or even my already half made Banjo stages don't seem to be interesting at all

Well... As people think I'm doing what I want to do, I'll do just that xD

Right now, next are finishing Ganon's, Fountain of Dreams, and doing the stage roster program.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial