Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Friedslick6, I think you completely misinterpreted DocStrange's post.

Oh, okay. Sorry I guess?
My other statement still stands, regardless.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

October 25, 2011, 11:19:30 PM #5417 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:32:41 PM by EnigmaticSpirit
Mewtwo, how many times do I have to say it! Conceptual-stages. Not direct recreations. There is no excuse to quit because of imports. We all wouldn't be able to get along without you man. Have you seen Robz's stages? Kitty Corp City, KCMM Club, and plenty other awesome stages? They could never be imported; they are the result of awesome creativity. You could make your own Kitty Corp City, so to speak.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

If I quit, it won't be because of imports. I personally think that imports can be an advantage.

If I quit, it will be because of other things :-/

Still deciding what to do. The way my computer works lately doesn't help much, and the time I'm getting when I'm not at class doesn't help either -_-
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 25, 2011, 11:55:17 PM
If I quit, it won't be because of imports. I personally think that imports can be an advantage.

If I quit, it will be because of other things :-/

Still deciding what to do. The way my computer works lately doesn't help much, and the time I'm getting when I'm not at class doesn't help either -_-
i say take ur time mate, i dont see no point in u quiting, but i do have to agree bout cpu's... the slower they r, the more difficult it'll be to make hacks and stuff... i was like that wit my old laptop, it was a piece of crap i say at least..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Mewtwo, don't you [censored]ing dare [censored]ing quit. If you do, I'll buy a ticket to Spain to kick your ass, lol real [censored].

You are the face of Stage making. You've taught us many things. You've made many programs to help us. To top it all of, you're once of the nicest people I've ever known.

So, don't you dare..

If you need to take a break or some time off, do it. It's understandable.

Don't worry, I don't think I'm quitting... It's just I'm a little stressed lately, too many classes, too low time, a freezing computer, my personal state due to my dog, and maybe that I feel people have lost their interest on what I do or something.

Tomorrow, for example, is a long long day. I wake up at 6am (it's 2am now by the way), I got 3 hours of classes, then 2 hours to prepare some work for another subject, 2 hours of classes for another subject, and 2 hours in the subject I make the work for hours earlier. I finish classes at 7.15pm, I won't be able to get a train until 8pm, that takes me home at 9pm. Of course, my girl's in the room all the day waiting for me, so I have to be with her, instead of enjoying that time I have before going sleep. I have some kind of exam the day after that, and the weekend will be a no-brawl weekend, cause we go visit her parents after 2 months living here.

I can't do nothing but have patience and hack when I get the chance. Also, I'm losing time at testing things with the new importer and such, which doesn't seem to work for me yet. Only a few daes from very specific programs seem to make it into the game.

I want to finish Ganon's Tower the sooner, but I can't get the chance. And, as nobody really seems to want the stage, that makes me go crazy about everything...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Ho-ly ! You gotta put up with all THAT!? No wonder you're stressed! How much longer did you say you had to go to the university? Cos once you're done with that, you should take a vacation!
Anyhow, I really do love your stages, but I encourage you to take your time.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

que carrera hace tio?

entras a las 6 de la mañana y sales a las 7 de la tarde??? o es que no he entendido bien?
DIOS, el dia que mas clase tngo yo tngo 6 horas...

No entro a las 6, entro a las 9, pero vivo a una hora en tren de distancia. Es decir, me levanto entre las 6 y las 7 para coger un tren a las 7.40, llegar a la ciudad destino a las 8.40 y entrar a las 9 a clase.

Luego, el dia que termino a las 8.15 de la tarde, tengo que llegar al tren, normalmente tardo 15 minutos en llegar a la estacion, y los trenes a veces no salen cuando yo quisiera. Por ejemplo, a lo mejor llego a las 8.32 a la estacion y el tren ha salido a las 8.30. Y no hay otro hasta las 9. Naturalmente llego a destino sobre las 10, y entre que llego a casa pueden hacerseme las 10.20 o asi.

Tengo dias mas ligeros, y otros mas estresantes. A veces entro a las 11 y por ejemplo los viernes solo voy por la mañana. Pero los dias fuertes como el lunes o el miercoles son un infierno xD

Estudio telecomunicaciones, y personalmente estoy harto de ello, pues por vagueria y demas estoy en mi 9º año. Supuestamente me quedarian este y otro, pues estoy a 80 creditos de terminar, me he cogido 70 y el proyecto son 10. Pero ni lo voy a aprobar todo este año, ni voy a hacer el proyecto aun. Asi que, si todo va bien, termino el curso que viene, que deberia tenerlo bastante vacio de asignaturas.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

No one wants your stages? I want them and new ones like Ganon Tower. I need something new. I hope the stress eases on you.

I'm gonna rest these days, there's something called 'bridge' next monday (basically, there's no class on tuesday, and thus, there's no class on monday either)

If I get free time, I'll make progress in my current stage (Ganon's), even with no wii with me, and on wednesday, I have some presentation and homework to do. After that, I will be free again, with my wii with me, and I'll release the stage if I complete it.

After that, I'll finish Fountain of Dreams, and will get some progress on Grunty's Tower.

More when I'm back  :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 26, 2011, 12:14:39 AM
I want to finish Ganon's Tower the sooner, but I can't get the chance. And, as nobody really seems to want the stage, that makes me go crazy about everything...
WAT.
You crazy.
Everyone's hyping for that stage man.
It looks too sexy to give up.

And see you in a few days, Mewtwo.
Take as much time as you need to feel better and get things done.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nice to hear you'll be getting some free time Mewtwo2000. Hope you enjoy It.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 28, 2011, 10:33:06 PM
I'll make progress in my current stage (Ganon's), even with no wii with me, and on wednesday, I have some presentation and homework to do. After that, I will be free again, with my wii with me, and I'll release the stage if I complete it.

After that, I'll finish Fountain of Dreams, and will get some progress on Grunty's Tower.

More when I'm back  :kdance:

Best news I've heard all week. Looking forward to all of that, man!