Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Is that Stadium Mewtwo? O:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It makes sense if it is. iirc, someone was requesting a PokéMon Stadium 2 stage, or it was in his plans already. Either way, what better PokéMon to put in the background than Mewtwo himself? Ripped straight from the game? Still, textures look a bit weird. '~'
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Of course it looks weird, it's from an N64 game. Have you played an N64 game recently? It looks worse than you remember, and I remembered it looking pretty bad.

Great improvement to Fountain of Dreams... I have no idea what exactly was changed, but it looks amazing. Like it's darker and blue-er... or something. I want.


Out of curiosity, do you know when you will do a new version of the stage roster expansion pack? Seeing FoD reminded me of it somehow.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Stadium Mewtwo! :D One of my favorite versions of him.

Wait, is that a character or another Pokemon Trainer?

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 05, 2011, 01:59:28 PM
2 random pictures:




Wow, FOD is looking beautiful. ^^

That Stadium Mewtwo is so smexy, can't wait for it's release. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

HOLY CRAP, DUDE. FoD IS AMAZING LOOKING. I am so excited. This is amazing. I can't wait for it to be finished.



*dissapears without further informations*
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Now, that thread need to be moved on "Model Import" section r)

OoT Ganon? O:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


OMG IT'S OOT GANONDORF!! DO OOT LINK NEXT PLZ!
Oh, and is it possible to replace the Melee Ganondorf model in Ganon's Tower with this one, too?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

wait just a sec!

is he over frigging captain falcon?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i mean, thats cappy's wait animation, right???

u cwazy!?

Quote from: jokekid on November 06, 2011, 05:09:26 PM
wait just a sec!

is he over frigging captain falcon?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i mean, thats cappy's wait animation, right???

u cwazy!?
Looks like Ganon's to me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's Ganon, of course O.o

I've made his eyes bright for final smashes



He has a decent metal skin when gets the metal box, but it's not perfect



He has some lighting problems in some stages, but I guess I'm not the only one getting this with imported characters. I'll check some of the existing ones to compare:



And about using it in Ganon's Tower, well, it should, the bones are the same, but it's not a one-step process. There are some material problems which I should try to fix first. But, I suppose in the future it will be working well.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 06, 2011, 07:50:14 PM
It's Ganon, of course O.o

I've made his eyes bright for final smashes



He has a decent metal skin when gets the metal box, but it's not perfect



He has some lighting problems in some stages, but I guess I'm not the only one getting this with imported characters. I'll check some of the existing ones to compare:



And about using it in Ganon's Tower, well, it should, the bones are the same, but it's not a one-step process. There are some material problems which I should try to fix first. But, I suppose in the future it will be working well.


Wow, your awesome, OoT Ganondorf (past), all I need to see is OoT Adult Princess Zelda and u made me happy. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Maybe in the future, depending on how the model is ^^U

By the way, video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSxVd_BFQi0

Release in minutes. Ganon, not the stage.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial