Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 03, 2011, 02:51:31 AM
You really want them to throw vines and seeds? xD

I guess they don't deserve that ^^U

Oh, I forgot this picture I took the other day, it was cool to me xD

http://i.imgur.com/EwvOj.jpg

can someone say alternate ending time? lol

[white]

Alternate ending time xD

By the way, I didn't want to go to sleep without doing this first:



Well, good night xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 03, 2011, 02:51:31 AM
You really want them to throw vines and seeds? xD

I guess they don't deserve that ^^U

Oh, I forgot this picture I took the other day, it was cool to me xD


epic picture is epic!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That is definitely a better location for the platform, since now you can see the castle and the Skittles bridge. You seem to be a bit happier, Mewtwo...
OH! also:
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 03, 2011, 02:51:31 AM
You really want them to throw vines and seeds? xD
Who says Wes has to hang out with Umbreon and Espion? Give him Vaporeon, Flareon, and Leafeon! just kidding, although Leafeon might actually work. xD
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I've been thinking more in Bayleaf. The Johto starters are somehow protagonists in that game too.

By the way, the platform is still in the same place, it's just the angle what makes it look different xD

The castle on the side would be too off I guess. Anyway, I have to test other possibilities, including the moving one.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

So you're doing character imports now? Awesome! :af:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 03, 2011, 09:09:48 AM
I've been thinking more in Bayleaf. The Johto starters are somehow protagonists in that game too.

By the way, the platform is still in the same place, it's just the angle what makes it look different xD

The castle on the side would be too off I guess. Anyway, I have to test other possibilities, including the moving one.
iirc, we have a vertexed Bayleef, Totodile, and Typhlosion, but they look kinda weird (no offense intended), so they could use an update. Still, they will work for the time being until we can get some imported models for them.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I'll release the character later today, if nothing unexpected happens. I'll include 3 versions, the normal one, the one with the glasses put, and another with no glasses. I'm not making recolors, that's up to others I suppose.

I'm also updating the material tool, I've thought that some dae imports are time consuming because of needing to change the shadertype thing (lambert and such), or the old flag3. Also, the colors in imports are set to FFFFFF usually, when 808080 works better (gray instead of white).

Another new feature regarding to DAE fixing is loading 2 different shaders while fixing, one for stages, and the other for characters. Basically, copied the lambert and the blinn from my working models, Wes and the boned Ganon Castle. I do that because the standard shader caused a horrible lag when I made my first tests.

Flag 3 is automatically changed for all the materials in the model to fit the shader, and can now be edited manually. If you have like 30 materials where you want to change the flag3 (shadertype), you can change it for all of them with a single click, just like flags 5 and 6, and the type (now cull mode).

Will post both later in the blog.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 03, 2011, 05:39:17 PM
I'll release the character later today, if nothing unexpected happens. I'll include 3 versions, the normal one, the one with the glasses put, and another with no glasses. I'm not making recolors, that's up to others I suppose.

I'm also updating the material tool, I've thought that some dae imports are time consuming because of needing to change the shadertype thing (lambert and such), or the old flag3. Also, the colors in imports are set to FFFFFF usually, when 808080 works better (gray instead of white).

Another new feature regarding to DAE fixing is loading 2 different shaders while fixing, one for stages, and the other for characters. Basically, copied the lambert and the blinn from my working models, Wes and the boned Ganon Castle. I do that because the standard shader caused a horrible lag when I made my first tests.

Flag 3 is automatically changed for all the materials in the model to fit the shader, and can now be edited manually. If you have like 30 materials where you want to change the flag3 (shadertype), you can change it for all of them with a single click, just like flags 5 and 6, and the type (now cull mode).

Will post both later in the blog.

Seriously, man. You've done so much for the community. Thank you. Thank you for everything.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 03, 2011, 01:58:29 AMIt was for stage purposes, cause I don't see it fitting on a existing character...

A version of Spear Pillar with Arceus? o.0

Also thanks for putting Wes over Pokemon Trainer.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 03, 2011, 04:19:20 AM
Alternate ending time xD

By the way, I didn't want to go to sleep without doing this first:

http://i.imgur.com/RzmzR.jpg

THE SUNGLASSES ARE FREAKING AWESOME! D:

[white]

2 random pictures:



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Mewtwo scare me.
I can see you take the model from Pokémon Battle Revolution and put the texture of Melee.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 05, 2011, 01:59:28 PM
2 random pictures:




you rock! What is different about FoD? I don't know why but I think it looks a ton better.  Also thanks for starting that mew2 trainer. Your stage looks cool in the background too.