Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 10, 2011, 01:57:20 AM
Is this Link from Smash Bros 64 or Ocarina of Time?

Wait, isn't it the same model?

They're similar, but OoT's is more detailed. This is the one from OoT. In models resource I went to OoT and downloaded Link, but it looked like the SSB one. This sure looks better to me.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

True.
I mean, in SSB, Link had a tiny-ass shield.
His shield looks fine in OoT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 10, 2011, 02:27:49 AM
They're similar, but OoT's is more detailed. This is the one from OoT. In models resource I went to OoT and downloaded Link, but it looked like the SSB one. This sure looks better to me.
Link and Mario both have a lower-poly model, for when the camera zooms out too far for high-poly details to show properly. for example, Mario's nose becomes more square-ish, and overall looks blocky. Link has it too, but it's less noticeable.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Friedslick6 on November 09, 2011, 05:14:32 AM
I don't know if you already knew this, but there is a model viewer for Banjo Kazooie called Bottles' Glasses.

Wow, great stuff you find! My bro loved it! He likes to search beta and unused stuff in games.
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

Quote from: Allav866 on November 10, 2011, 07:04:01 AM
Link and Mario both have a lower-poly model, for when the camera zooms out too far for high-poly details to show properly. for example, Mario's nose becomes more square-ish, and overall looks blocky. Link has it too, but it's less noticeable.

I didn't think about that possibility, but you're right.

Anyway, a low-res version of an already low-res character isn't acceptable to me, that's why I switched xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

ssb64 has very low res models... xD

ness' arms are triangular prismas... one for the forarm, and one for the back arm...

Hey Mewtwo 2000, i know your a very busy person and all, but i was wondering if i could ask you something... Well do you happen to have a st_mansion.rel file i could have? i need to port another stage from there onto New Pork City, and I couldn't find the file i needed in the vault. You dont have to of course, since you seem to be really busy. But if you have time, could you send me one please?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.



Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

November 11, 2011, 03:49:39 AM #5573 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 04:03:06 AM by Mewtwo2000
I'm gonna sleep now, I've been working until too late. Programming is just addictive in some cases. I guess I could get you the file by saturday if you still need it ^^U

Oh, thanks enigmaticspirit, you made things easier :P

By the way, this is all what I've been doing today. Has taken me several hours, but it seems to me that it works well at the moment.



It's the stage roster tool I said I was gonna make. Those who don't know how to edit the code to their will, now they're able to do it without using numbers. The program may be not easy to use if you don't know what's what, but right now I have no time to explain. If somebody cares, just go testing stuff and see what happens with all the options and such.

I'm leaving for the weekend, gonna visit my girl. I may get some internet there anyway, but no wii. For questions about the new tool, bug reports, etc, just PM me.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23654

EDIT: Still buggy while editing some icon/stage pairs when adding empty slots. Not important enough to care about it now. I'll fix it another day. The rest seems to be ok.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 11, 2011, 03:49:39 AM
Oh, thanks enigmaticspirit, you made things easier :P

Just doing my job. Hey, it works doesn't it? First result.

Also posted about the program in the programming section if you didn't see that. Thank you for the program.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

mewtwo, ur ganondorf has been featured on the brawl 64 thread, its in on-topic, if u wanna see it ^^

Ok, I've already asked you to join in there xD

By the way, I've updated the Stage Roster Tool. It had a few minor bugs, I guess it's bugfree now. More info in my programs thread.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


I thought of something for a stage while playing on your Dark Link's Room and admiring the transformation animation. I was wondering if you could do this on a certain SSB64 stage--well, not exactly a stage, per sé, but an area you see in the intro. I was thinking of a stage that starts on the regular desk in the intro, then transforms into the Smash Desk. IIRC, someone made the stage already, but the textures are kinda messed up in some areas, plus it's due for an update.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on November 12, 2011, 07:24:57 AM
I thought of something for a stage while playing on your Dark Link's Room and admiring the transformation animation. I was wondering if you could do this on a certain SSB64 stage--well, not exactly a stage, per sé, but an area you see in the intro. I was thinking of a stage that starts on the regular desk in the intro, then transforms into the Smash Desk. IIRC, someone made the stage already, but the textures are kinda messed up in some areas, plus it's due for an update.

Heh, you read my mind again xD

That's one of my ideas in mind too :P

To be exact, the idea was a quick animation while spawning the characters, just before starting the match, and when on the desk, doing the transition to the second form, with the peach's castle in the background. One version with my real castle in the background would be included in the idea too.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial