Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

November 09, 2011, 05:14:32 AM #5550 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 05:57:09 AM by Friedslick6
I don't know if you already knew this, but there is a model viewer for Banjo Kazooie called Bottles' Glasses.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Is it released?
It doesn't seem like they released it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 09, 2011, 05:56:51 AM #5552 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 06:01:14 AM by Friedslick6
Oh, my bad. I've updated the link from my previous post in this topic to direct towards a download location for Bottles' Glasses.
You'll also need to decompress the rom with the Universal N64 Compressor before you use Bottles' Glasses with it.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Segtendo on November 09, 2011, 03:31:46 AM
MUMBO JUMBO.
Do it.
Even the fake one from that sky level (the name slips my mind. Been ages since I've gone through Tooie).
Mingy Jongo? Yeah, he kicked ass!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Friedslick6 on November 09, 2011, 05:56:51 AM
Oh, my bad. I've updated the link from my previous post in this topic to direct towards a download location for Bottles' Glasses.
You'll also need to decompress the rom with the Universal N64 Compressor before you use Bottles' Glasses with it.

can it also export the models in compatible format?

Meh, I thought about making Jumbo yesterday at university, you read my mind xD

To be honest, a lot of projects are coming to my mind. I had a lot of stages in mind, and now I have some characters in mind too. I'm going to explode xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 09, 2011, 09:12:48 AM
Meh, I thought about making Jumbo yesterday at university, you read my mind xD

To be honest, a lot of projects are coming to my mind. I had a lot of stages in mind, and now I have some characters in mind too. I'm going to explode xD

lol, do whatever u feel like at the moment, since N64 characters are rather easy and fast to import (as long as they are T-posed)

That's why Link is taking me a few more time. I've needed to rip it myself, I'm joining all the textures in one, and I'll need to T-pose him when done.

I hope it looks fine once done.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

November 09, 2011, 12:18:46 PM #5558 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:46:50 PM by Friedslick6
Quote from: jokekid on November 09, 2011, 09:08:58 AM
can it also export the models in compatible format?
How about you read the page...
QuoteFeatures as of 0.75

   Nearly 100% accurate rendering
   Exporting to Wavefront's universal .OBJ model format
   Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie support
   Model name recognition and search engine
   FPS style camera - view models from any angle
   Uses OpenGL 1.1-1.4 features
I'm sure you know, but Wavefront .OBJ models are the most easily portable models around.

btw, if you're having too much trouble with your own model rip of Link:
There is an easily-convertable OoT Link in "Wario Ware: Smooth Moves" Under *\Petit\Ocarina.BRRES. This archive also includes Young Link, Elder Link, a Cuckoo, the Master Sword and its podium, and the Temple of Time's backroom. You can see what the models look like here, and download this package which includes Ocarina.BRRES here.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

After looking at your amazing new FoD picture, I can't help but wonder, what else is even left to do on it before it's finished?

November 09, 2011, 03:15:20 PM #5560 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:17:59 PM by Mewtwo2000
Mmm... to be honest... Adjusting the lighting... and... er...

Mainly adjusting the lighting xD

Well, and fixing a small problem with the coloring system. I guess nothing more.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on November 09, 2011, 12:18:46 PM
How about you read the page...I'm sure you know, but Wavefront .OBJ models are the most easily portable models around.

btw, if you're having too much trouble with your own model rip of Link:
There is an easily-convertable OoT Link in "Wario Ware: Smooth Moves" Under *\Petit\Ocarina.BRRES. This archive also includes Young Link, Elder Link, a Cuckoo, the Master Sword and its podium, and the Temple of Time's backroom. You can see what the models look like here, and download this package which includes Ocarina.BRRES here.

Thanks about that info, I already knew about them (I once tried to fix the temple model to make the altar, but that was long before I built the temple itself). I guess Link is not at full quality, but still if I ran into problems, sure that's the best option.

Thanks again :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Link is starting to look like a playable character.





T-posed it and started to rig it. Doesn't look bad.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Nicee M2K
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Is this Link from Smash Bros 64 or Ocarina of Time?

Wait, isn't it the same model?

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 10, 2011, 01:50:33 AM
Link is starting to look like a playable character.





T-posed it and started to rig it. Doesn't look bad.
Wow, Awesome, nice job Mewtwo2000. o.o
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿