Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Oh. i see. well i guess i might as well sit back and watch the hacks come out.
heck, i' gonna need to ask a model ripper for that epic mikcey stage.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 22, 2012, 11:35:33 PM
You see, I make stages/characters from games that have meant something to me in the past, and those are mainly N64 games. There are only a few exceptions, like Melee (GC) or some other GC/Wii game. Those are Nintendo too, so I don't guess I'm gonna import any non-nintendo thing.

My plans are around Mario 64, Zelda 64, Goldeneye 64, Banjo-Kazooie and Conker BFD, and Melee, and my next stages/characters will all come from there.

By the way, I'm having my last exams this week, once Wednesday has ended, I'll be back on track. I'll finish my Mewtwo from Stadium (to be honest, I guess it's finished, except for some eye animations that are left to do), and will work on FD (melee) and Temple of Time.

Right now I'm working on Melee BF (collab with Oshtoby), doing a few last-hour improvements. I suppose I'll finish those on Wednesday, and will update the vault entry with it.

See ya in 2-3 days :3

PS: Seen my last hack? I just love it xD


First, I love that trophy! Do you plan to make trophies for all your imported characters from now on? That would be pretty neat...
Second, do you plan on changing Melee BF's background to match its GameCube counterpart, rather than the Tabuu background? That would go even better with my Melee/64 Pack V2, since it has Multi-Man Melee now.
Third, how do you expect to upload new hacks when SOPA kills the internetz!? jk, I don't think that will pass
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

If it does, i will scream that we will get no more hacks from Mewtwo.
especially the completed fd64.
I'm back after a long while.

If sopa would pass, I would encrypt the stages somehow and send them via email if possible >.<

Hope it doesn't pass. If nintendo has never cared about us, it would be terrible that a stupid law would finish with this hobby.

BTW, yeah, I think I could make a trophy for each character I make from now on.

About Battlefield's background... I guess I said so already somewhere, that background is difficult to imitate, and it will never be the same. I could try to get it similar instead of using tabuu's directly, but don't expect anything special.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

SOPA is postponed.

It's ACTA we're worried about now. It affects the whole world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=citzRjwk-sQ&feature=share
If Europe denies the bill, we're safe.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Holy Crap, that's SOPA's big brother. (Way worse than SOPA) that means Mediafire will be shut down... and so will this very site! O.O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heORiZ8l484

EDIT:
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 23, 2012, 12:01:43 PM
About Battlefield's background... I guess I said so already somewhere, that background is difficult to imitate, and it will never be the same. I could try to get it similar instead of using tabuu's directly, but don't expect anything special.
Wait, saying that that kind of bg is hard to imatate, from your pov, just a bg question, do you think fd64's bg will be easy to make when it gets done? i mean i actually noticed that the other bg's overlap the main bg.
I'm back after a long while.

Keep the Bill chat in the bill thread, thank you very much. And stop spreading doom all around, you're blowing it WAY out of proportion.. -.-#

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on January 23, 2012, 11:46:08 PM
EDIT:Wait, saying that that kind of bg is hard to imatate, from your pov, just a bg question, do you think fd64's bg will be easy to make when it gets done? i mean i actually noticed that the other bg's overlap the main bg.

FD64's will be way easier, you know it's N64, while melee BF is Gamecube. The effects are a lot more complex in this one. FD64's is just the current bg, plus the ripple one, plus the clouds one. Nothing more.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Sweet. also, just saying the bg shouldn't just be one huge square when it's remade. the bg should be visible at just about every angle or something like that like the original.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on January 26, 2012, 02:14:05 AM
Sweet. also, just saying the bg shouldn't just be one huge square when it's remade. the bg should be visible at just about every angle or something like that like the original.
Keep in mind that since his last FD64, he started using the background model from the stage builder for his other SSB64 stages. I think it's safe to say that he plans to do the same thing for FD64.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Just a wild guess your saying? Also, are you saying that the BG view has been updated? if so, i'm re-downloading it.

EDIT: Never mind. took a look at the hack again. no signs of an update. :>.>palm:
I'm back after a long while.

So do you have an idea of when you will release something new?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.



The updated Melee BF is STGDXBATTLEFIELD120.pac, right? or have both files been updated?

Also, once you are done with whatever stage you are working on? do you have plans on other stages? like making new ones/updating them/completing them perhaps?
I'm back after a long while.