Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Let's say I want to make my own Melee FD, and now I have the model to make it the most accurate, I just want to give it a try.

Don't worry about FD64, I'll eventually come with the updated background and such, just be patient. It's only that I follow my own feelings, and I do what I feel like each time. I've paused the jinjos again, Temple of Time is still paused, and I'm doing the Stadium Mewtwo, and some Melee characters are next. Nobody can tell what will be the next coming from me, cause even I don't know it xD

By the way, new picture showing some color, and some Mewtwo pictures:







SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 12, 2012, 12:20:32 PM
Let's say I want to make my own Melee FD, and now I have the model to make it the most accurate, I just want to give it a try.

Don't worry about FD64, I'll eventually come with the updated background and such, just be patient. It's only that I follow my own feelings, and I do what I feel like each time. I've paused the jinjos again, Temple of Time is still paused, and I'm doing the Stadium Mewtwo, and some Melee characters are next. Nobody can tell what will be the next coming from me, cause even I don't know it xD

By the way, new picture showing some color, and some Mewtwo pictures:








looking good there mate! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Pure awesomeness
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I'm willing to bet that all that Melee stuff (especially FD) will be used in Project: M. :af:
Anyways, keep up the good work!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 12, 2012, 12:20:32 PM
Let's say I want to make my own Melee FD, and now I have the model to make it the most accurate, I just want to give it a try.

Don't worry about FD64, I'll eventually come with the updated background and such, just be patient. It's only that I follow my own feelings, and I do what I feel like each time. I've paused the jinjos again, Temple of Time is still paused, and I'm doing the Stadium Mewtwo, and some Melee characters are next. Nobody can tell what will be the next coming from me, cause even I don't know it xD

By the way, new picture showing some color, and some Mewtwo pictures:








Omg, Mewtwo is looking smexy, love the vain. =3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

January 13, 2012, 10:13:42 PM #5886 Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:34:28 PM by Redpwnage795
Yea, i noticed. that. you still working on the fingers? Also, that improved melee fd looks cool now.
Quote from: Allav866 on January 12, 2012, 05:23:57 AM
ALL ABOOOAAARD! HAHAHAHAHA
seriously, red, get off the crazy fd64 hypetrain
Yeah, i've pretty much calmed myself down actually. it's only when fd64 got mentioned again, i breifly got back on it. i'll try to hold it in until it's completion is announced
I'm back after a long while.

Dat Mewtwo is mad as hell. XD

I always loved that about him in Stadium. ¦D

Nice work so far Mewtwo. Looking forward to...uh...you, and the new Melee FD. :3


Added a new version of PT Wes inside the original vault entry.

TokoyamiTheDark asked for a winged version of Wes, and that's what I did.



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

...why does he need the wings?

Also will FD Melee have the original background going in the same sequence and stuff? I remember the current Melee FD having pretty much Brawl FD's background, just with melee textures.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Wes? With wings?

:srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



WTF Looks like when you get a ultra high level in an online rpg hahaha
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

January 18, 2012, 12:51:49 AM #5893 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:22:21 AM by Redpwnage795
Just a brief question, will the background be like the original melee FD? Also, I think i'm off the fd64 hypetrain. Have you done non-nintendo imports before? well if you have or not, then i think this would be a nice hack.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: Oh yeah, i just noticed that i requested this in the stage requests, but the thread died for some reason. you can view it here. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32456.0 BTW i just noticed if my post belongs here or not, lol
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on January 18, 2012, 12:51:49 AM
Just a brief question, will the background be like the original melee FD? Also, I think i'm off the fd64 hypetrain. Have you done non-nintendo imports before? well if you have or not, then i think this would be a nice hack.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: Oh yeah, i just noticed that i requested this in the stage requests, but the thread died for some reason. you can view it here. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32456.0 BTW i just noticed if my post belongs here or not, lol

Non-nintendo imports... No, I guess I've not...

You see, I make stages/characters from games that have meant something to me in the past, and those are mainly N64 games. There are only a few exceptions, like Melee (GC) or some other GC/Wii game. Those are Nintendo too, so I don't guess I'm gonna import any non-nintendo thing.

My plans are around Mario 64, Zelda 64, Goldeneye 64, Banjo-Kazooie and Conker BFD, and Melee, and my next stages/characters will all come from there.

I've not played much to Mickey's (I played cause my girl passed me the controller while playing that game, and not being able to complete some part), so it doesn't mean much to me. Also, I don't have the ability to rip those models, so...

By the way, I'm having my last exams this week, once Wednesday has ended, I'll be back on track. I'll finish my Mewtwo from Stadium (to be honest, I guess it's finished, except for some eye animations that are left to do), and will work on FD (melee) and Temple of Time.

Right now I'm working on Melee BF (collab with Oshtoby), doing a few last-hour improvements. I suppose I'll finish those on Wednesday, and will update the vault entry with it.

See ya in 2-3 days :3

PS: Seen my last hack? I just love it xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial