Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

well, i know you can rip files from the iso's, but melee's filesystem mostly contains .dat files. i've never been able to figure out how to get the files i want out of there.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I don't want to get files from the melee disc, but ripping the models when played. That is, taking a '3d snapshot'. I guess that's what everybody has done with melee in order to get models.

Having a working dolphin may get me the possibility to rip my own models to make stages from melee and other gc/wii games.

And that's cool :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Wow, I'd think an excellent hacker like yourself would have already been using an emulator. :o

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 24, 2012, 09:28:09 PM
I don't want to get files from the melee disc, but ripping the models when played. That is, taking a '3d snapshot'. I guess that's what everybody has done with melee in order to get models.

Having a working dolphin may get me the possibility to rip my own models to make stages from melee and other gc/wii games.

And that's cool :P
hah yeah... either use 3D Ripper DX, or OGLE... i use both, but OGLE rips the main root bone, and also proper position and stage size, thats y i like using OGLE :3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 24, 2012, 10:30:19 PM
hah yeah... either use 3D Ripper DX, or OGLE... i use both, but OGLE rips the main root bone, and also proper position and stage size, thats y i like using OGLE :3
And where does one get this OGLE >_>

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 24, 2012, 10:42:04 PM
And where does one get this OGLE >_>

its not available to download anymore... ask mariokart64n for it.

u can only use 32bit dolphin with it tho.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yo mewtwo.. hope ya dont mind me posting this ;D

Melee: Mute City over Port Town Aero Drive
[SSBB hack] - Melee: Mute City over Port Town Aero Drive
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bec (WIP 1)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sure not, I didn't do it myself due to lack of time xD

I even left it untagged when I uploaded it because of that ^^U

I may make another today though, that one has an horrible audio desynch I didn't notice before uploading >_<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

That audio...
AND HURTABLE ROADS. YES.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



All that moves in there are the models. Just like in any other moving stage, like my Mario Circuit one and others. Only that this one uses elements from Port Town, like the hurtboxes in the road and the animated FZero cars.

BTW, due to how bad was the sound in the last one, I've recorded a new video. It's changed only a little since yesterday, but the sound is synched.

http://youtu.be/N1OTNEwJ6qU
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

the best part ever.... ;D

PRIVATE VIDS FTW
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh, I privated it to see if the sound was okay before sharing it. I forgot to undo that xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Oh wow. Loving the progress and it's awesome u figured out how to make hitboxes on stages now. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿