Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

This is probably the best stage you've made Mewtwo (other than Peaches castle). This is gonna be worth the wait! Also you mentioned something about the character models. Because I noticed a few changes in Mario's animations.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mario and the whole playstyle are different to regular Brawl. I'm using Project M here.

Hope the stage is finally not deceiving or anything, I'm putting a lot of effort to make it look as good as possible, and to make it work with cars and stuff. Anyway, don't forget the base animations and the stage itself aren't mine, DSX8 is who started the stage and I'm working on it cause I wanted him to let me improve it after fixing the collisions. I suppose we can say it's now our stage, but remember it was his stage first. And that's a good reason to try my best on it now.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

in other words... me and m22k make a pretty damn good team :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

YES! hurray for stage obstacles. i hope people will create more stages with stage obstacle-like elements.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 03, 2012, 01:24:30 AMHope the stage is finally not deceiving or anything, I'm putting a lot of effort to make it look as good as possible, and to make it work with cars and stuff. Anyway, don't forget the base animations and the stage itself aren't mine, DSX8 is who started the stage and I'm working on it cause I wanted him to let me improve it after fixing the collisions. I suppose we can say it's now our stage, but remember it was his stage first. And that's a good reason to try my best on it now.

Very very awesome project. The best Stage Hack ive seen here in a long time.

Thumbs Up for both of you guys!

Quote from: DSX8 on October 03, 2012, 01:30:18 AM
in other words... me and m22k make a pretty damn good team :af2:
You guys go better than Oreo cookies and Chips ahoy!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not stage related, but I got this hack recently and I'm now playing online with 12 people on custom mkwii stages. If somebody feels like getting it, it's cool and stuff. I'm enjoying :P

http://wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/CTGP_Revolution

http://www.mariokartwii.com/f101/ctgpr-iso-wbfs-converter-88010-14.html
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I'll try and get it... I never payed attention to most MK mods appart from 1 time with Wiim's MK iso mod... But this mod looks a lot better tbh

It's a good mod. It just has a share of crappy stages :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


CTGP Revolution, huh? That was really fun. I'd have to agree, there was a fair share of poorly-made custom tracks.

I sense an upcoming CTGPR tournament... :>.>:

Weird I just downloaded the newest version of CTGP. Are you planning on making stages for CTGP? May ask what's you mii name encase I ever run into you online? Knowing your enjoying it makes it even more epic.   :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I play either with Ireth or Manu. Ireth is my girlfriend xD

If you see them both in the same match, it's us. Gonna play right now btw.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Are you directly involved with P:M? Like a stage mod? Cause I've seen a lot of your work in it.
Anyways, is there any plans for a "Grab the Trophy" stage from melee? ^_^
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Yes, well, I'm part of the backroom (PMBR) and I help with stages mostly. A few of them are mine for obvious reasons (stages from old smash games that people still enjoy today) and I've helped with what's been needed in others. I'm not very active, and don't usually take part on important decissions, but I'm always trying to help and making the stage-related parts of the project work the best.

In fact, when a new release comes, I suddently become more active and spend all my hacking time in project m things. That makes me decrease my activity in brawlvault, but I like that project more than individual hacking, and I order my priorities when it's the time.

The current plans for the 'Grab the Trophy' stage are not related with P:M, I'm just making it as a playable stage to be gotten in brawlvault. ProjectM is now focused in more important things, I don't guess they're even thinking on working on something like a remake of that old way of getting trophies.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

October 09, 2012, 08:00:54 PM #6569 Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:01:47 PM by Generically Epic
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 08, 2012, 01:02:20 PM
Yes, well, I'm part of the backroom (PMBR) and I help with stages mostly. A few of them are mine for obvious reasons (stages from old smash games that people still enjoy today) and I've helped with what's been needed in others. I'm not very active, and don't usually take part on important decissions, but I'm always trying to help and making the stage-related parts of the project work the best.

In fact, when a new release comes, I suddently become more active and spend all my hacking time in project m things. That makes me decrease my activity in brawlvault, but I like that project more than individual hacking, and I order my priorities when it's the time.

The current plans for the 'Grab the Trophy' stage are not related with P:M, I'm just making it as a playable stage to be gotten in brawlvault. ProjectM is now focused in more important things, I don't guess they're even thinking on working on something like a remake of that old way of getting trophies.
Ah, that's too baad. I've hacked SSBM to fight there and it was pretty fun. :o thought, I'd put the red rings in the back so it won't block attacks.
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.