Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Darth Indiana Bond on November 06, 2012, 03:01:05 AM
You haven't give up on the Gruntilda Tower have you?

I never give up. I will finish it someday.

Quote from: Lee on November 06, 2012, 05:33:31 AM
Yoshi Story is looking great  :)

By any chance do plan on making more skins? Like how you made Luigi's Mansion for Dracula's Castle. I'm not requesting or anything. Just wondering.

Sure, I will probably make more when 2.5 is released. There are lots of possibilities :P

Quote from: Allav866 on November 06, 2012, 09:01:39 AM
^This. I'm still anxious to see how progress on the Fire Temple is going, and Peach's Castle looked perfect when you first showed it, you just wanted to make different versions of it. Dont get me wrong, I want the Melee stages, and I understand Project M stuff is important, especially when PMBR is trying to get Demo 2.5 finished.

I hope to be able to make and show progress in everything during this week, I'm supposed to get some free time. I am the one who wants more those stages to get finished and perfected :P

BTW, I've started some character hack for a friend of mine. I'll try to get it done quickly, so it doesn't get much time from what I need for my stages. I've recorded a video in FD, so here it is:

[SSBB hack] - Shyvana (Preview #1)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

November 06, 2012, 04:10:48 PM #6616 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 04:12:25 PM by Allav866
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 06, 2012, 03:51:44 PM
BTW, I've started some character hack for a friend of mine. I'll try to get it done quickly, so it doesn't get much time from what I need for my stages. I've recorded a video in FD, so here it is:
[SSBB hack] - Shyvana (Preview #1)
Not sure who that is, but it looks pretty sweet. And FD looks great.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Yeah I don't know who that is either, but looks like it fits Sheik like a glove!

Also, the background of the clouds from FD at :50 seconds, you've edited it correct?

And no, I don't mean just the colors.

League of Legends, huh?
It seems, as if, everyone's playing it :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 06, 2012, 05:55:00 PM
League of Legends, huh?
It seems, as if, everyone's playing it :srs:
I never heard of League of Legends, but something tells me that it's a good game for me to try out.

Other than that, you're doing really great on the new FD, Yoshi's Story (Melee), and Mute City (Melee)!

My girlfriend's off to spend the weekend with her family, so I'm a little more active right now.

I've decided to start finishing some of my unfinished stages

This is my Mushroom Kingdom 64, one of my first stages:



My snapshots tell me that, after finishing Kongo 64 and before starting Grunty's Lair, in april 2011, I started a revamp of Mushroom 64. In fact, it looks like I worked on it for 2 days, and left it be when only the warps and platforms were left. I showed this preview, which is still in my OP since then:



And now, after 19 months without even touching it, I've finished it. This is how it looks:



It's bigger than before, but will also come in a smaller size, similar to the old version. The warp system is the same as before, I've only adapted it to the new shapes. There are no piranha plants, but I don't guess they're that missed. And there will be a no-pipes version so you can play with no weird teleports or people hiding inside a pipe forever.

I suppose I'll release today and stuff.  :-\

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

epic i will be updating my sd good to know your revamping the original ssb stages that gives sadron city a chance xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stage video:

[SSBB hack] - Mushroom Kingdom 64 (Revamped)

Older version inside the spoiler:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

So the pipe system works... :>.>:

Oh they better bring back that feature in SSB4. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Mewtwo why do you love green Jigglypuffs with Wario hats? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the newer one sure is better looking i love all the background details  but is there any reason why you made the platforms stop falling? i know we cant control  them but it was a nice touch imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You're right. There was no real reason, I thought it was more work while people may not like it when it falls and stuff. But there's an easy solution for that: versions

This stage won't come in a single version anymore. They're 12, combining sizes, the ability of warping, the old trap I made (so sometimes you warp on the 3rd pipe instead) and the option of having the platforms falling periodically.

Maybe people don't like multiple versions in a stage folder, and they usually get the standard one, but I'm sure there will always be somebody who prefers certain version to others.

I've put the results screen in the vault, by the way.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 09, 2012, 02:05:08 PM
You're right. There was no real reason, I thought it was more work while people may not like it when it falls and stuff. But there's an easy solution for that: versions

This stage won't come in a single version anymore. They're 12, combining sizes, the ability of warping, the old trap I made (so sometimes you warp on the 3rd pipe instead) and the option of having the platforms falling periodically.

Maybe people don't like multiple versions in a stage folder, and they usually get the standard one, but I'm sure there will always be somebody who prefers certain version to others.

I've put the results screen in the vault, by the way.
great i will go with pipes and the trap :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pretty neat stage M22k! it's one of my favorite stage from the original! :D

but I have a question, how did you do the teleporting system? something advance or something easy/glitchy?
Stupid Tinypic :C

November 09, 2012, 05:13:29 PM #6629 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 07:40:12 PM by Mewtwo2000
Something easy/glitchy xD

It's just an invisible platform that moves from pipe A to pipe B in one frame. If you're on it, you get teleported. Once the platform is buried inside the pipe, you don't stand on it anymore and you don't keep teleporting again and again. Unless you enter the pipe again.

EDIT:

As a request, there's a new Phantom Ganon Room version. It features both Wind Waker and OoT Phantoms.

[SSBB hack] - Dual Phantom Ganon Room

EDIT 2:

Progress in another stage I left unfinished, like Melee FD and Mushroom 64. I bet somebody is gonna be hyped with this:

[SSBB hack] - Fourside Revamp (Preview #1)

Still lot of work to do. Still, it's something  r)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial