Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 09, 2012, 05:13:29 PM
Something easy/glitchy xD

It's just an invisible platform that moves from pipe A to pipe B in one frame. If you're on it, you get teleported. Once the platform is buried inside the pipe, you don't stand on it anymore and you don't keep teleporting again and again. Unless you enter the pipe again.

EDIT:

As a request, there's a new Phantom Ganon Room version. It features both Wind Waker and OoT Phantoms.

*VIDEO OF GANON ROOM*

EDIT 2:

Progress in another stage I left unfinished, like Melee FD and Mushroom 64. I bet somebody is gonna be hyped with this:

*VIDEO OF FOURSIDE*

Still lot of work to do. Still, it's something  r)

I am so overly excited for a proper Fourside import. I am also excited for any past stage, including but not limited to Yoshi's Story, Melee Final Destination, Mute City and Venom. I love your work, Mewtwo2000. Keep it up. You're the man.

Glad to see you haven't given up on those stages! Can't wait :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've always wanted a Fourside that makes sense proportionally. But your melee fourside looks equally fantastic.

What about some comparing?

Current Fourside (in brawlvault, projectm, etc)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP Fourside (the one only I have right now)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


I gotta say I love what you did there. I'll sure use it in the future :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

*sees first Fourside*

Dah faq is this?????!!!

*sees second Fourside*

Oh.....carry on then... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 12, 2012, 01:27:17 AM
What about some comparing?

Current Fourside (in brawlvault, projectm, etc)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP Fourside (the one only I have right now)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Mewtwo.

I love you so much right now. :srs:

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 12, 2012, 01:27:17 AM
What about some comparing?

Current Fourside (in brawlvault, projectm, etc)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP Fourside (the one only I have right now)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sexy.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 12, 2012, 01:27:17 AM
What about some comparing?

Current Fourside (in brawlvault, projectm, etc)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP Fourside (the one only I have right now)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's beautiful. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Oh god. The lighting. It's beautiful.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


love the buldings lights they look so legit really.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMG, I SO want your Fourside and Mute City now.  Is it true you're fixing Brinstar Depths?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

That looks... so... beautiful. I will be forcing my friends who just want to play Vanilla Brawl to play on this stage, as I usually do, lol.

[censore] me! Fourside is looking sexy! If I had a cookie I'd give you one!  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.